Pandemonium Color puzzle

Started by forsaken2009, February 20, 2010, 03:41:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forsaken2009

Sooo I don't exactly get how it works...there's more colors than the arrows point out..., am I only supposed to put the indicated colored spheres right ALONG (like right next to) the arrows or do they gotta line up with the rows/columns of those arrows or what? Im mad confused right now lol

Blizzard

Who locked this? O_o

Anyway, it's simple. At each position where 2 arrows cross there is one sphere. The sphere's color has to be the one that you get by combining the arrows' colors. i.e. If you have a red and a green arrow crossing, at that position should be a yellow sphere. If you have a blue and another blue one, the sphere should be blue as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

forsaken2009

I locked it lolol i wanted to delete it but it wouldnt lemme :p but yeah I figured it out...the reason was because i didnt know red and green made yellow...I actually yahoo answered it and every1 said it makes brown... :D

Blizzard

Yahoo answers gave you the answer of subtractive color mixing. This is additive color mixing. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.