Faceset help... plus one little problem...

Started by ShadowPierce, February 22, 2010, 12:40:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

February 22, 2010, 12:40:40 am Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 01:01:16 am by ShadowPierce
->Hey,, was wondering what are the best coordinates to use for a 48x48 faceset if I'm using the default message window... I'd like to know for both the left & right so I can alternate the position of the facesets, as if they were talking...

BTW, I also want to know If recruiting a team is better than giving my story to one of the admins/best RPG makers here so they can complete it... I'm having a few problems at school so I only have time to continue making the my RPG during weekends & vacation, which is why I'm still in the middle of finishing the storyline!!! I really want my game published, but I'm also afraid that the proper credits will not be given or my project will be stolen that's why I still don't make a thread for my game in the New Projects section... I'm pretty confident that my game is big, but the problem is I'm not really a good scripter, mapper, spriter, & eventer. I'm just a storyteller with very little time... Hope I could either get a good team or get a pretty honest admin/designer...

Pls & thx!!!  :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890