Warn me? Fuck you and fuck that.

Started by RoseSkye, February 01, 2010, 12:38:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

I don't know you, kid. I didn't know who you were even in that thread. -You- are the one dwelling on that thread, YOU are the one that brought it up, YOU are the one that thought because I didn't know you it was something related to that thread, YOU are the one that assumed that  because I said you were lucky I was on my old account that I was mad at someone who somehow thought because he said some bullshit in a thread I would know who he is personally -the only time we spoke-, once again get off of it I don't know who you are.

The guy has 123 posts and I have NEVER heard of him. Look, I don't need the drama here I'm out of this place. Later, Blizzard.

GAX

Both you and Lore have been warned as of the current moment.

I understand in a sense how you could take offense to a few of his posts in the Youtube Partnership thread and also in a way the chat log.  But realize that there are rules in place and that you shouldn't be bringing things from outside the forum into the forum like that, it causes nothing but strife.

Since I'm not able to see either of you as doing something "wrong", I'm deciding not to suspend your accounts (in which case both of you would be suspended for 24 hours).  I've already talked with Lore and cleared up what I can.

In the mean time, both of you please take some time to cool down.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

RoseSkye

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on February 01, 2010, 12:43:36 am
Both you and Lore have been warned as of the current moment.

I understand in a sense how you could take offense to a few of his posts in the Youtube Partnership thread and also in a way the chat log.  But realize that there are rules in place and that you shouldn't be bringing things from outside the forum into the forum like that, it causes nothing but strife.

Since I'm not able to see either of you as doing something "wrong", I'm deciding not to suspend your accounts (in which case both of you would be suspended for 24 hours).  I've already talked with Lore and cleared up what I can.

In the mean time, both of you please take some time to cool down.

TAKE OFFENSE? I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM! IM OUTTA HERE!! Fuck you guys and the assumptions you make. Later.

Ryex

February 01, 2010, 12:49:05 am #3 Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:50:19 am by Ryexander
life if full of people that piss us off. instead of taking it personally ignore it and move on,  isn't worth it to let some random shit ruin in for you.
true I DON'T really know the situation but I do know that you are part of this forum in some way, and I not sure there is any one who would be true ly happy to see you go. I for one would be a little sad, you make this place entertaining sometimes.

also please don't over read this post any offense you may find in it was not intended.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

@Roseskye:
If you leave it's your loss. We'll miss you and your company.

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Diokatsu

Quote from: Calintz on February 01, 2010, 01:03:09 am
@Roseskye:
If you leave it's your loss. We'll miss you and your company.

Ha nice joke.

Dude internet is serious business. If you get in a fight on the internet you have to rage quit it's fucking mandatory.

C.C. rOyAl

Wow I don't know whats going on, but I'm goin to miss you Rose. Good luck with Loveless Entertainment.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Calintz

It wasn't a joke.. .. ..
He was good at what he did.

RoseSkye

I'm not actually going... I could have sworn I did this like ten times before.
I'm basically just focusing on completing my game before the BETA release... sides I promised Blizzard I'd do a bunch of stuff for him and I don't go back on my word... well I try not to. . . often.

For now, I'll just be lurking and whatever.

winkio

Yeah, you better whatever!

See ya around, maybe.

fugibo

February 19, 2010, 04:29:49 pm #11 Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 04:33:18 pm by fugibo
CATS

edit:

does anyone happen to know what Rose and I had our argument about forever ago? I forget.

Calintz

Blizzard

Why is this topic still unlocked? *locks*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.