Heya

Started by SwiftDeathSK, February 22, 2010, 08:46:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwiftDeathSK

Hey all, just recently found the forums while looking for some scripts, and decided to join. I'm a rusty RMXP veteran, in the sense that I've been using RMXP since it was first released, but havent used it in the past year or so. Found the inspiration to create another game, something short and fun, inspired by South Park. I'm not a forum newbie either, I know how forums work, and how to behave on them, so there should be no future issues with me :).
Hopefully I can help contribute to the forums once I get the dust brushed off of my RMXP skills.

Diokatsu

Hey, have a good time here. We're a great community so I hope you enjoy our company XD.

Aqua

winkio

Welcome.  It's Pokemon week/month, so don't get creeped out by our pokemon spirit ;)

SwiftDeathSK

February 22, 2010, 09:18:47 pm #4 Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:23:14 pm by SwiftDeathSK
Quote from: Arceus on February 22, 2010, 09:12:29 pm
Welcome.  It's Pokemon week/month, so don't get creeped out by our pokemon spirit ;)

Was wondering about the constant Pokemon pics all over :). No worries, even at the age of 20 I still have the urge to play Pokemon every now and then :P. The games rock, honestly. Any chance I can get a temp poke-title in my name?

WhiteRose

Welcome to CP! It'll be great to have another expert around, even if you're a bit rusty.

winkio

ShinyToyGuns

Welcome to Chaos Project :D
Days
I've missed so many days
In a world that has become an unfamiliar place
Now to you, I'm just an unfamiliar face

~Shiny Toy Guns, Blown Away (2008)