Hi! [Sample Introduction]

Started by Diokatsu, February 24, 2010, 08:03:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Hi everyone, I'm Diokatsu and you might not know me so I'll introduce myself! I'm only here for your entertainment and I won't be told otherwise! I'm the forum spammer, intertard and rhythm game addict (along with Starrodkirby86 ;)) and I hope you enjoy my presence.

Now, I'm very interested in three things: video games, anime, and music. Some of my favorite games are Legend of Zelda: LttP, Final Fantasy IV, Chrono Trigger, Sonic Spinball, Super Smash Bros. 64, Morrowind, Fire Emblem (series), Super Smash Bros. Melee, Modern Warfare 1+2, Cave Story, Oblivion, Bioshock, Mirror's Edge, Uncharted 1+2, , and Batman Arkham Asylum. I'm a big fan also of visual novels such as Kagetsu Tohya, Planetarian, and Fate/Stay Night as well as my favorite game series of all time: Touhou, a Japanese indy-SHMUP. I'm a big, big, big Stepmania player and here's a video to take a peek at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YerhpN_PUsE

Anime might be the area where I differ from a lot of mainstream opinions. I dislike Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note and DBZ to name a few, though I have watched all of those and most of them I had been a fan of at one time. Some anime I do like however, are the following: H2O: Footprints in the Sand, Bakemonogatari, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Eureka 7, Chaos;Head, Bible Black, Saki, Koi Kaze, Now and Then, Here and There, Shuffle!, and Kamisama Kazoku to name a small group. I like talking about anime, but i do hope I'm not obsessive and I haven't started many (or perhaps any) anime related threads. Don't think of me as a typical weeaboo ;)

And lastly, I like music. I'll cut to the chase: Motoi Sakuraba, Yatsunori Mitsuda, Rei Kondoh, Aya Hirano, supercell, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, Big Bang, Spy47, kors k, L.E.D, Dream Theater, Arch Enemy, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Aphex Twin, Venetian Snares, Squarepusher, Mu-Ziq, Iron Attack!, Crow's Claw, Dark Phoenix, Kommisar, Virt and ZUN. However, this is actually a really small list. Ask me if I like an artist and I'll probably have an opinion on them.

So that's a bit about me. Ask me questions about myself, my interests or just welcome me in general! Thanks everyone!

Blizzard

Nice that you came around introducing yourself. :V:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

(Hexamin)

I've heard of only 3 of your musical interests, and already have those 3 on my ipod.  :-P
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Landith

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on February 24, 2010, 08:03:14 pm
Some of my favorite games are Legend of Zelda: LttP, Chrono Trigger Super Smash Bros. 64, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Modern Warfare 1+2, Cave Story, Oblivion

Instant Win. ;)

Nice to finally meet you Diokatsu(Hope I spelled your name right :V:)
*Nods and Shakes Hand* I'm sure you will make an excellent member of this forum.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Subsonic_Noise

February 26, 2010, 03:32:43 pm #5 Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 04:06:02 pm by Shiny Magikarp
Quote from: Tazero on February 26, 2010, 02:59:18 pm
Do you like Blink 182?

You'll stop liking Blink-182 when you're 12, trust me.

:V?

Diokatsu

Do you like Blink 182?

No. They were popular in, like, 7th grade.

Quote from: Shiny Magikarp on February 26, 2010, 03:32:43 pm
Do you like Blink 182?

True.

Tazero

Do you like Blink 182?

I'm almost 15 o_o, They are obnoxious and funny crazy ass random and I like the style!

If you were a fish...

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Swimmer Tazero on February 26, 2010, 09:13:15 pm
Do you like Blink 182?

I'm almost 15 o_o, They are obnoxious and funny crazy ass random and I like the style!

While they may be crazy or "funny" (perhaps for 10 year olds), MOST people listen to bands because of the music they make, And Blink makes the most boring pop punk you'll ever hear.
And if you think they are Punk rock, hope to god you'll never meet a real punk.

Tazero

Quote from: Shiny Magikarp on February 27, 2010, 02:13:51 am
Quote from: Swimmer Tazero on February 26, 2010, 09:13:15 pm
Do you like Blink 182?

While they may be crazy or "funny" (perhaps for 10 year olds), MOST people listen to bands because of the music they make, And Blink makes the most boring pop punk you'll ever hear.
And if you think they are Punk rock, hope to god you'll never meet a real punk.

Oh no, I like the band for 2-3 of their songs...

And they aren't punk silly!  :rofl: They are...people who can barely pass as musicians xD

I think they are silly... xD

Sum41 and SR-71 are punk. noFX, Goldfinger, Deadboys and a whole slew of other bands I can't remember right now x_x

If you were a fish...

Trainer Zydragon

Screw that, Blink is an awesome band to be fair. Majority of p00 songs, some epic ones.
And i'm 21 :)
I prefer the classics, Sum41, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit etc.

Diokatsu

Typicalalt/punkrockfanslol

Definitely not what I'm interested in. No offense, but alternative and punk rock is about as diverse as China is small. I'm a fan of a few songs by a few bands, but I can't get into artists since they're basically all carbon copies of each other.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on February 28, 2010, 04:10:35 pm
Typicalalt/punkrockfanslol

Definitely not what I'm interested in. No offense, but alternative and punk rock is about as diverse as China is small. I'm a fan of a few songs by a few bands, but I can't get into artists since they're basically all carbon copies of each other.

Not primus, though. Find a band that sounds like primus and I'll award you a drumkit.

Trainer Zydragon

I'll take that bet... I'm a drummer :)

Caligatio

What do you think of Three Days Grace?

fugibo

electric president, chad vangaalen, bark bark disco, pink floyd, the shivers.

Ryex

so what exactly was the point of this? I think people know how to introduce themselves.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Diokatsu

Quote from: Professor Ryexander Elm on March 12, 2010, 11:32:28 pm
so what exactly was the point of this? I think people know how to introduce themselves.

You think they do, but what if they don't. Then you'd be sorry.