Your favorite Shooter?

Started by Tazero, February 26, 2010, 02:53:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

February 26, 2010, 02:53:29 pm Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 03:14:31 pm by Tazero
Mine isn't really a FPS but it's GOW (gears of war) Haven't played 2 yet.

If you were a fish...

Landith

You should change the name to 'The Best Shooter' that way people can list 3rd-Person Shooters like Gears of War, Resident Evil 5, etc... :P

Mine is Modern Warfare. Not Modern Warfare 2. IMO, Modern Warfare 2 is shit right now due to campers/glitchers/commando noobs.

Tazero

February 26, 2010, 03:13:58 pm #2 Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 03:17:59 pm by Tazero
Like the sentry gun glitches? and the care packages?

Plus I've got commando pro so I don't get falling damage xD

Prolly

EDIT;
Campers on highrise? and...Wasteland? ...what other maps do people cam on?...Afghan and rust...almost all of them.

If you were a fish...

winkio

The only shooter I ever played a lot was Wolfenstein ET, both because it was free, and because there was a lot of diversity and creativity in the game mechanics.

Starrodkirby86

If only Cave Story counts as a shooter over a platformer sort of thing.  :'(

Because really, I'm not that much of a Shooter fan ! Other than the good ol' stuff in the arcades, those are fun diversions to indulge your quarters on.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Hard to decide between F.E.A.R., Bioshock, and Modern Warfare for me. But, I'll go with Modern Warfare considering it has online gaming.

GAX

Half Life 2, nuff said.  Notable mods I like include Dystopia and NeoTokyo (Dystopia is more Ghost in the Shell based co-op objective based while NeoTokyo is military police style team deathmatch).

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

SwiftDeathSK

Quote from: Arceus on February 27, 2010, 12:42:54 am
The only shooter I ever played a lot was Wolfenstein ET, both because it was free, and because there was a lot of diversity and creativity in the game mechanics.

plus 1 internets for you! I played this game for years, with my dad and several of his friends. Sadly the game is dying, after being almost a decade old.

However, my 'favorite' shooter is probably Left 4 Dead 2. Closely tied with Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, though.

G_G

I'm gonna list my favorites.

Left 4 Dead 2
Bioshock 2
Moder Warfare (Call of Duty 4 not 6)
Halo 3 ODST (I really enjoyed the story and instead of being a spartan you were a human. It was cool.)

Landith

Quote from: Swimmer Tazero on February 26, 2010, 03:13:58 pm

Prolly

EDIT;
Campers on highrise? and...Wasteland? ...what other maps do people cam on?...Afghan and rust...almost all of them.

Oh no, I have no problem with that except the camping part. By Glitchers/Hackers I mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBpA9BQno0&fmt=37

And yes, this is on a public match.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

G_G

Quote from: Landith on February 27, 2010, 04:19:28 pm
Quote from: Swimmer Tazero on February 26, 2010, 03:13:58 pm

Prolly

EDIT;

Quote from: Swimmer Tazero on February 27, 2010, 07:17:32 pm
Thats Bull

Oh no, I have no problem with that except the camping part. By Glitchers/Hackers I mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBpA9BQno0&fmt=37

And yes, this is on a public match.

We all know that we're just jealous because we don't have those awesome powers/hacks.

C.C. rOyAl

@G_G - Honestly, im not jealous at all. That doesnt even look like it would be fun, those faggots just dont have a life so they decide to hack COD6.

Oh BTW, BORDERLANDS FTW!!!!
Spoiler: ShowHide

winkio

It would be incredibly fun to use a few of the less obvious ones against the morons who take that game way too seriously.  And g_g was being sarcastic.

G_G

Quote from: Arceus on February 27, 2010, 09:53:49 pm
It would be incredibly fun to use a few of the less obvious ones against the morons who take that game way too seriously.  And g_g was being sarcastic.

Winkio's right. I just forgot the :V smiley. The only hack in that video that'd seem fun to use is the Gold Desert Eagle. Thats it. I hate hackers. I'm glad I haven't ran into them yet.

C.C. rOyAl

Oh my bad haha :^_^':

But my lil bro has been pissing me off cuz hes started hacking  :<_<:
Good thing that new patch came out to fix most of the hacking issues!  :D
Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

Metal Gear Solid series and Mass Effect series. And not because they have shooting.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Tazero

Quote from: Champion Blizzard on February 28, 2010, 06:26:13 am
Metal Gear Solid series and Mass Effect series. And not because they have shooting.

Level++ for MGS

Raiden FTW xD

If you were a fish...

Spoofus

my favorite shooter is the CoD:modern warfare but my pet got to my disc so i cant play on 2 stages in multiplayer i know one of them is showdown i forgot the other one....and i cant complete the campaign sadly...i need to get another disc at some point

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Diokatsu