Honest Videogame Trailer [A bit NSFW]

Started by Diokatsu, February 27, 2010, 11:00:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Subsonic_Noise

Hahaha, oh wow.
To be honest, the gameplay didn't look bad at all. And the battle system and artwork reminded me of the tales of games, which is a good thing.

WhiteRose

Subsonic_Noise

I still do not know how all that nudity is supposed to fit in an somehow typical jrpg.
Probably would have bought it with a decent story line instead of that, lol.

Landith

Wow o_O

Got to say, probably the best trailer I have seen gameplay wise.
Now the artwork is just amazing. I wish I could do stuff like that :/

Blizzard

Quote from: Shiny Magikarp on February 27, 2010, 04:21:44 pm
I still do not know how all that nudity is supposed to fit in an somehow typical jrpg.

Nude lolis, that's Japan for you by default.

Honestly, the game actually looks boring. You almost don't see anything from the game, you just see a bunch of (hopefully not random) semi-NSFW pictures.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

February 28, 2010, 04:08:10 pm #6 Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 05:49:37 pm by Gym Leader Diokatsu
Quote from: Champion Blizzard on February 28, 2010, 06:36:53 am
Quote from: Shiny Magikarp on February 27, 2010, 04:21:44 pm

Nude lolis, that's Japan for you by default.

Honestly, the game actually looks boring. You almost don't see anything from the game, you just see a bunch of (hopefully not random) semi-NSFW pictures.

It's not geared towards people looking for the next FF or Star Ocean or some other RPG, it's for fans of visual novels and date sims. It's not really meant to be innovative. Of course, I think you and I would agree the gameplay looks for from bad as long as you enjoy tactical RPGs. The twist, and hopefully the strong point, is the more involved character interactions. In actuality, the tactical gameplay, as long as it isn't annoying or too easy, should enhance the focal point, namely the visual novel. They made it pretty clear that the game was about the women and not the fighting.

The special Xbox 360 edition is even called the "Really Naughty Limited Edition". This game is geared towards weeaboos and people looking for a good time.

Jalm

Diokatsu

Yeah, if I had a 360 I';d be buying this limited edition.