[RESOLVED...maybe]BlizzABS Check if enemy's alive...

Started by (Hexamin), March 07, 2010, 07:37:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

(Hexamin)

March 07, 2010, 07:37:29 am Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 10:40:05 am by (Hexamin)
Edit 1:  I seem to have resolved it, but I could've sworn I resolved it prior to this, then it stopped working.  Right now I'm usinig
$BlizzABS.is_enemy?($game_variables[10]) == TRUE
in a conditional branch, and it's working... any thoughts on a better method, or do ya'll think this method will do?

So, I thought I had this fixed, but playing with it some more I realize I don't.

This is what I'm trying to do.

I'm trying to check to see if an enemy is alive, and if he is then I'll continue an attack
Spoiler: ShowHide

This is the error I receive though...

Spoiler: ShowHide

I've played around with several things, but... nothing's working.  Anyone have an idea of how I can check if an enemy is alive in this common event?  I'd REALLY appreciate your help.  <3
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

nathmatt

what that call does if you cant tell is checks if the event_id is an enemy when an enemy dies there removed from that the enemy array that is how that is working i think that is pretty much the best call for that
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

(Hexamin)

yeah, before I was just using $BlizzABS.is_enemy?($game_variables[10]) and it wasn't doing anything.  Adding the == TRUE fixed it.  ^_^
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000