Netflix

Started by fugibo, March 07, 2010, 01:08:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

http://netflix.com/

If you don't know what this is, it's basically what you've been missing your entire life.
$9 gets you unlimited mail rentals of _tons_ of movies + online watching of some. $13/$16 lets you rent 2/3 movies at a time.

The selection is fairly good, I think. And the online streaming works amazing (I only get 200kb/s most of the time, and I watched The Royal Tenenbaums at DVD quality with nearly no wait).

It has a two-week free trial (similar to WoW, you have to cancel it by the end or it will charge you).

I reiterate:
MOVIES FOR $9/MONTH

Diokatsu

Netflix is actually an extremely good deal.

Landith

Yeah I love Netflix. I have a current subscription going and I've had a movie for like 6 months straight and all I do is watch movies on my PS3 using the streaming disc or online. Instant movies = win.

I def suggest checking it out as it's probably the best ways to get movies. Also it only takes 1-2 business days after they get your old movie back and they send the other one(according to where you live) to get it to you which is just amazing. No late fees. You can keep a movie for however long you keep the subscription.
It's just a great deal.

Polk

Oh good. thanks for reminding. I've been wanting to get them for a while and kept forgetting. Just signed up for $8 plan and will be watching movies on Xbox 360... yay.
Blockbuster nearby is going out of business ... I wonder why LOL