~Darkness Becomes~ INTRO/CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS

Started by (Hexamin), March 08, 2010, 01:25:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(Hexamin)

March 10, 2010, 02:56:48 pm #40 Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 03:00:37 pm by (Hexamin)
MS Paint and Photoshop 7.0, but I'm a photoshop noob.

Depending on the content of the day, the days may stretch out for more than one real life day.  These first couple days are just getting things rollin'.  It will really depend on how much feedback I'm getting from the players that day.

Like Kiba has already kinda bedded down for the night studying his crazy oxygen manipulation techniques, butttt the rest of the day is still open to storyline for anyone who wants to add it.

Although if you plan on traveling from Fendmoore to Port Brenan in one day, it aint happenin'.  
Spoiler: ShowHide
Unless you come by some nifty teleportation ability o.O
 Anyway, I do appreciate the feedback and will adjust accordingly!  Now let's see what Seles does today already!  :-P

Edit 1: In fact, if it works out, I'll probably be waiting until each active player has somehow concluded their day, i.e. sleep, travelling, etc.
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Aqua

Well, I'm at school and probably won't be able to post my RP for another... 2-3 hours XP

Trainer Zydragon

Yeah I'm good for the whole 'wait til everyones done' thing, my characters gonna start having crazy dreams soon anyway (thankyou Azrael) so I can easily wake up in the middle of the night.

What if somone doesn't post for a day or two tho?

(Hexamin)

If people become idle I'll probably just assume that their sleeping.  If I don't like you, you might wake up in prison or a mental hospital or something.  Haha, just kidding.  Or am I??  Naw really, just kidding.  :naughty:

Trainer Zydragon

LOL I'd just bust out, being a Paladin and all xD

(Hexamin)

Haha, then I'd make your superiors put you on kitchen duty!  Lol

Seriously though, there probably won't be any drastic penalty for missing out on a day or 2, although the rest of the world will continue moving on without ya.  ^_^

Trainer Zydragon

To be fair, I'm such a geek that I'm actually looking forward to heading off to war tomorrow... at 6AM sharp... after a demented dream... XD

(Hexamin)

Haha, yeah, well if Pyrrhus ever gets on he'll see that he's going to war tomorrow too, lol.

Trainer Zydragon

March 10, 2010, 04:24:34 pm #48 Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 04:26:07 pm by Zydragon
Is this where I end up serving under Pyrrhus? haha
or meeting someone else on the field of battle? XD

WHICH REMINDS ME (editeditedit)

You should start a seperate thread with the playervplayer battles in, then only post them after a winner has been decided? You judge the moves chances of hitting and stuff if you get me, like if I tried to use wind manip and you judge wether it works or not kinda thing?

(Hexamin)

I'd actually contemplated that and it's a good idea.

And no you won't be serving under Pyrrhus, the regular army is different than the Order of Paladins.  You two will end up working together more than likely though, provided you both are cooperative with your authorities.  The Paladins might be directed by the officers of the military, but more in a... we need you to go do something that requires less soldiers and more skill, sort of way.  (No doubt Pyrrhus might want to join in those endeavors).  It should be interesting.

Trainer Zydragon

Score... gonna be a lot of back-and-forth character wise, since I can only control a small part of what he can do, like facial expressions or combat movement and such

(Hexamin)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Character on Character interaction (less storytelling on my part, it'll be nice to watch for a bit, haha).  I'll make that battle thread soon, although I don't foresee direct conflict between any characters just yet, unless you're just lookin' to pick a fight of course, which could lead to dire consequences for your status in the Order :-P

Trainer Zydragon

No, no, dont worry, Im gonna stay in character for the whole story XD
I do however forsee running into Vael... and I have a nice little strategy already assuming i learn the right oxygen techniques by then haha

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Zydragon on March 10, 2010, 05:52:52 pm
No, no, dont worry, Im gonna stay in character for the whole story XD
I do however forsee running into Vael... and I have a nice little strategy already assuming i learn the right oxygen techniques by then haha

No wai, I'll fuckin burn you down.

:V:

(Hexamin)

Haha, enemies are already being made.  I love it.

DoctorEW

Name: Bysir
Sex: Male
Faction: Prince Capsol
Elemental Efficiency: Fire
Unique Efficiency: Wraith Walk- The ability to instantly transport into another dimension close to our own, during Wraith Walk Mana is drained as well as stamina, Bysir can attack in Wraith Walk and does a High amount of damage coupled with elemental effects, but the attack weakens Bysir and leaves Him vulnerable.(Adjust specifics of this to fit for you Hex. Or say FU and redesign, don't really care I'm in more for story than anything else.)
Profession: Paladin/Assassin (That work? If not just decide which of the two for me :D)
Initial Stats: You have 10 points to spend on your initial stats.
-Strength: 1
-Endurance: 1
-Dexterity: 3
-Intelligence:1
-Willpower: 1
-Luck: 3
Background Info: Bysir has been cursed with immortality, not to say that He cannot die, just that He cannot die from old age or 'natural causes.' He will bleed to death just as sure as any man. Bysir spent the majority of His younger years serving the Paladin by eliminating anyone in their way which they could not publicly do. After a century spent in wandering, Bysir Heads to Unificus to exact His revenge over family blood spilled.
Color: Red
Starting Location: Castle Terna
OPEN THE GATE! I HAVE THE BABY!

(Hexamin)

Hmmm... at first seeing the whole 300 years old bit, I was a little reluctant to allow this, considering I didn't offer this initially, but then again, each character has to be unique somehow.  Instead of a Paladin/Assassin, you're part of the Dark Circle, a group of paladins who turned from their prayers to the gods and used their skills to kill mercilessly instead.  The Darkness had seen this blatant opposition to the Spectrum and decided to "bless" these paladins with eternal youth, the cost was grave;however, as the few members of the Dark Circle would not ever make contact with the gods again.  Which means... you don't have a color.  So...

Edit a couple things.
1: Change your profession to just assassin, as you're not a paladin anymore.
2: Set an age, if nothing else, set how many years it's been since you received eternal youth from the Darkness.
3: Put (none) for your color.

I think we can roll with this, although there has to be some explanation for why a 300 year old guy's skills are comparable to those of the 7 other adventurers.... but maybe that'll work itself out along the way.

Trainer Zydragon

DoctorEW

This Kiba guy seems kinda serious. Dispatching him should be.....amusing.
OPEN THE GATE! I HAVE THE BABY!

Trainer Zydragon

Haha I'm not THAT serious, I just enjoi role playing games haha