~Darkness Becomes~ INTRO/CHARACTER SUBMISSIONS

Started by (Hexamin), March 08, 2010, 01:25:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(Hexamin)

So, I definitely detect Dr.EW staying in his character when he said that.

*sniff*sniff*

I smell a fight'a'cookin' between Bysir and Kiba  :O.o:
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Trainer Zydragon

To be fair, he's evil and I'm good... unless he teaches me in the ways of evil XD

(Hexamin)

o.O interesting ideaaaa good sir.  i won't be able to control the inevitable interaction between you two, however

Trainer Zydragon

To be fair, we just had some interaction there XD and Ive seen Pyhrrus, who SHOULD be here by now ¬_¬ he has a war to get to XD

(Hexamin)

Yeah... I was hoping you and Pyrrhus would actually interact before the army marched... damn Pyrrhus!  Always sleeping!  :-P

Aqua

Lol maybe add "DISCUSSION" to the title...

@.@
I don't know what to do with Seles...

Trainer Zydragon

Make her join the march :D
Assuming shes in Terna lol

(Hexamin)

Seles you're stuck in an uneventful town, lol.  If you stay much longer I'm going to have to make a certain incident occur in your town so you'll be forced to leave, but you may hate me for it....

Your character is kinda open to possibilities, if you have a direction you want to spin her I suggest you make it clear in thoughts, or just blatantly tell me here, haha.  Otherwise destiny will seek her out, very soon... maybe even tomorrow.... probably tomorrow...

:ninja:

DoctorEW

I have something special brewing for Kiba. Let us see how tomorrow unfolds, we may very well not end up killing each other, well not BOTH of us at least.....
OPEN THE GATE! I HAVE THE BABY!

Trainer Zydragon

Wow well that sounds like a threat XD
To be fair, Hex will end up saving one of us if the other ones about to kill him :D

DoctorEW

I wouldn't be threatened if I were you, Hex gave me a pretty sinister idea which involves the both of us living without Hex's interdiction. Like I said, I've got something brewing  :ninja:

Trainer Zydragon

Ah well, spose I'll just come along for the ride... I'm just looking forward to full-on oxygen control lmao

DoctorEW

oxygen control, you made a comment about "blocking an accurate blade" or something close to that. I peed a little.

Trainer Zydragon

LMAO i believe i said NUDGING :D
I can use the oxygen in the air to push a blade off target, so it st least misses the target, and at most misses the me XD
Basically air manip

(Hexamin)

this is quite true.  I'm actually very curious to see how you two interact (i think it might be more eventful than the interactions of you and pyrrhus, haha, no offense dio :P)

By the way... DoctorEW... Bysir if you will... is kinda in my unit, heard of my game, said he was gonna join the forums to make fun of it, then got sucked in.  In case you were wondering why we had similar IPs.  And don't worry, just cause I know him doesn't mean he gets special treatment (aside from introducing the Dark Circle into the game, an idea I'm now running with).  In fact, just earlier he had his ass nearly handed to him on a silver platter by an old dude.  Granted... Bysir is quite old himself, which just leads to him having no excuse (other than the old guy he was confronted by was an elite anti-Dark Paladin Watchman...) as to why he couldn't handle him in the first place.  Oh wait, thats right, its only day 3, of course you're not going to be able to go around killing anything you want just yet (aside from that poor innkeeper... meh! what are minor NPCs good for if not slaughtering anyways)

Trainer Zydragon

DoctorEW

Well being completely without elemental prowess, I figured tangling with a guy that could nudge my blade off target, even possibly into my own leg, would be a real pain. The hamster started to run and wheels began to turn :) I'm headed to bed, I guess we will just have to play it by ear tomorrow.

Trainer Zydragon

Haha I cant completely control it yet, its up to Hex to decide wether my skills actually work at the moment XD

DoctorEW

Oh yeah, I wanted to trash the game on first notice, just to get under Hex's skin. But once I read the story and the character's interaction within, I realized he might be on to something so I thought what the hell and dove in. I had this devilish little thought about Hex being easy on me (Being his comrade in arms and all) But then He took away my color and elemental anything because I'm 342ish. Oh, and then He tried to kill me with some broken down cop. So thanks Hexy boy, thanks for addicting me to a new drug and being the kind of dealer that doesn't shell out when his junkies could die from the fix :D

(Hexamin)

Lol, awesome Dr.EW.  So you might want to know that right now i'm on the teetering edge of sleep and actually feel exactly the way i did in a recurring nightmare i used to have as a child.  i'm extremely distant, almost as if i'm watching myself type from someone else's eyes, or something else's eyes within me.  it's slightly creepy.  in the dream there was always a large powerful man keeping me and this girl i would always give a flower to apart.  i feel like that large man right now... what if he was me all along... this is slightly creepy, i dont understand how i'm being able to convey this sensation while still experiencing it... i'm hardly blinking and my body is going numb.... i effectively can't feel my feet.  i think i should probably snap out of this trance.

woah.