~Darkness Becomes~ DATABASE/DISCUSSION

Started by (Hexamin), March 10, 2010, 04:44:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

I might follow suit, but knowing my art style she'll no doubt look stick figure-esque.

(Hexamin)

Awesome!  I encourage anything that adds character depth.  ^_^

I just wonder the size limit of these posts....
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

C.C. rOyAl

hey does anyone know if i can include someone's character in my storyline, as in a task i just recieved?
Spoiler: ShowHide

Trainer Zydragon

Yeah sure, you build it up around what you think. Ive mentioned in another post that I'll probably end up taking on Vael at some point, and I'll be serving/travelling with Pyrrhus tomorrow I believe.

C.C. rOyAl

K thanks:)  thats what I thought, but i wanted to clarify
Spoiler: ShowHide

Diokatsu

I might draw Pyrrhus as well. Sounds fun.

Aqua

Questions:
How advanced is the technology in the world?
In what kind of religions do the characters believe?

Diokatsu

Quote from: Elite Four Aqua on March 11, 2010, 06:55:19 pm
Questions:
How advanced is the technology in the world?
In what kind of religions do the characters believe?

RELIGION?!

(Hexamin)

Paladins along with other "religious" fanatics pray to 4 "gods."  These gods are effectively the four Primaries (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow), but most people don't realize this connection.  The human names for the gods are as follows.  Magen (Red), Bahl (Blue), Gaia (Green), and Sol (Yellow).  I'll update the database with more on the human religion (along with more information pertaining to the world) when its not 3 a.m.  :-P

Aqua

March 11, 2010, 07:07:19 pm #29 Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:08:53 pm by Elite Four Aqua
So everyone else is non-religious?

Edit:
I fixed your post...
You messed up an end spoiler and made Aurora not show up D:

(Hexamin)

There are people in the mountains that have a better understanding of the Spectrum and the Primaries who could be seen as "religious", but moreso they're simply more spiritually inclined to whats going on in the big scope of things.

And aside from the 4 gods and various ways people worship them, no there is no other religion.  Except for those crazies alongside the few members of the Dark Circle that have a desire to seek power or knowledge from the Darkness itself.

WhiteRose

I've got a quick question. Upon level up, how much should our manipulation ability increase? Is it a significant boost, or it is not really noticeable until we've gained a few levels?
PS: There, I posted from my iPod. Happy now? :p

(Hexamin)

*golf clap*

I'm so proud!

And leveling up increases your abilities some but not significantly.  You're free to expand your knowledge, but be reasonable, if you level up and suddenly find yourself with abilities of mass teleportation and instant death skills... I'll probably yell and scream.  Haha ^_^  I will allow you to use your imagination and take your character's skills in your desired direction.

Trainer Zydragon

I should be level 2 yah? :D

Oh and you may want to check seles's stat increase... Few extra points? XD

KThxBai :D

Aqua

Trainer Zydragon

March 12, 2010, 04:09:03 pm #35 Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 04:19:19 pm by Elite Four Aqua
Count your points... You should have 13... Unless I'm reading wrong, I'm on my blackberry which doesn't help lol

Edit:
MY BAD! I counted the level too LOL

(Hexamin)

Diokatsu

Paladin vs Songstress

Songstress...wins?

Hm, that's about the equivalent of a professional boxer losing to a concert piano player.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on March 12, 2010, 11:01:40 pm
Paladin vs Songstress

Songstress...wins?

Hm, that's about the equivalent of a professional boxer losing to a concert piano player.

I'd like to see that battle.

Trainer Zydragon

Lol I've already got a strategy for most people :D