Just some sprite recolors

Started by yuhikaru, March 07, 2010, 08:11:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

yuhikaru

March 07, 2010, 08:11:28 am Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 07:27:31 pm by yuhikaru
I made some simple town people recolors for my game, and I thought it could be useful for other people xD (But I don't remember which ones are the originals  :o and don't even remember if they are RTP)
Oh, and maybe they are kind of bright, I don't know... My game is very bright. Just remove a little bit of saturation and/or contrast, then xD

Town girl 1
Spoiler: ShowHide

Town girl 2

Town girl 3

Town guy 1

Town guy 2

Farmer guy

Bartender

Town woman 1

Town woman 2

Little boy 1

Little boy 2

Little girl

Baby

I hope it helps anybody =]

Starrodkirby86

Hooray, the more assortments of colors the better! \o/

Did you manually recolor them yourself pixel by pixel, or go into Photoshop's Color Replace function? :X Regardless, hooray! <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 07, 2010, 01:00:26 pm
Hooray, the more assortments of colors the better! \o/

Did you manually recolor them yourself pixel by pixel, or go into Photoshop's Color Replace function? :X Regardless, hooray! <3

If the former, you are dumb and amazingly cool, if the latter, you are smart and very lazy.

Trainer Zydragon

I prefer Photoshop, I used to change everything pixel by pixel for RPG 2K3 >.< What a hassle...
Course now theres layers and colour sliders and... well... Photoshop :D

yuhikaru

Yay, I have one level xD I use photoshop. I separate the different parts of the sprite in different layers and just change saturation/tint/contrast of each one. This way I can make them the color I want in seconds xD Although it does take 5~10 minutes to separate all the parts... But even then, it's quickier than changing the heads.
Anyway, if any photoshop user is interested in the .psd file of them, fell free to ask. Mine is photoshop v.7, but if should work on the new ones, right? xD
When I get some free time from school, maybe I'l post some others I have.