Dragon Ball Z character sets for RPG Maker XP

Started by ccouthen, March 16, 2010, 03:30:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ccouthen

As you can see from the topic, what I need is essentially obvious.  I need DBZ character sets for RPG maker XP.  I need Super Saiyan 4 & 5 Goku, Majin Vegeta, Super Buu, Piccolo, Super Saiyan 4 Gotenks, and Super Saiyan 3 Gohan. The game is a 'what if' campaign and is based around the idea that Vegeta survived his Final Explosion and blacks out.  He wakes up to see Super Buu and challenges him immediately.  Super Buu is almost defeated and Babidi(yes Babidi)tells him to absorb Vegeta.  He does, although Vegeta's power level(thanks to the Majin Power) and Buu's power level creates a fusion.  The greatest enemy to set foot on earth, Vegebuu, has arrived.  And I also need someone with ALOT of talent making characters to make this fusion happen.  He has both Vegeta and Majin Buu's appearance, qualities and powers.  Vegebuu can go Super Saiyan, all the way to Level 5 effortlessly. Thank you.

crzyone9584

Few notes about what you want. SSJ 5 Goku is not really a a true form. SSJ is a creation by fans in the AF Seris (Never looked into it) So if you search you will get like 6 different looks for SSJ5 Goku. You are better off linking to something you want the SSJ5 to look like. As long with SS4 Gotenks. It never truly happened. They stopped fusion after the Buu Saga. And in GT Trunks and Goku and Pan are pretty much out in the solar system. So they hardly fused if at all. Also only ones who ever got to SSJ4 are vegta and Goku who use fusion to make Gogeta or Vegetio. I forget which on, been a long time. Again search for a photo of SSJ4 Gotenks. And have a reference for people to use.

ccouthen

It is an art of fiction not fact. Yes I know Vegeta didn't survive and Goku defeated Kid buu.  I know that Super Saiayn 5 Goku, Super Saiyan 4 Gotenks and Super Saiyan 3 Gohan is not real.  But I would like it to be.  And what the heck does GT have to do with ANYTHING? IT IS A FAN GAME BASED ON A 'what-if' scenario.  Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 had 3 what if scenarios and no body questioned it. But because I am mentioning 3 saiyans have trained their buts off to prepare for an enemy that they can't normally beat, people question me.  I am simply raising a question that several fans would wanna know the answer to. 

Landith

Woah chill. He is giving you information you might not have known so you can make an accurate fan-based game.
Your flaming in your own topic in which you requested something? And not just something but a lot of somethings? (That's plural by the way) (:
Not a smart move, that normally leads a topic to be say... dead.

I suggest going about a new route to getting your requests filled. Crzy was just trying to suggest a few things and clarify you knew those things. But you yell at him, and act like a complete ass. In your own request thread...

Not trying to start a flame war, but I'm just saying. Be polite, calm, patient, and assertive when requesting stuff. It normally leads to the request eventually being done. Otherwise look up a tutorial on spriting and doing it yourself. Don't expect people to do everything for you, in fact don't expect anyone to do anything for you. It tends to you being let down, sad, or otherwise dead(in an army sort of way :D).

Now to be on topic, your requesting way to much. I suggest starting small, like having a reference for the Vegibuu or whatever and just ask for one sprite at a time.

ccouthen

I would like to apologize for how I acted when someone replied to my post.  That is not how I get results.  I just would like some help getting regular for that saga characters, you know SS3 Goku and Gotenks as well as Mystic Gohan.  I thought it would be fun to reveal new forms of super Saiyan in the what if scenario, but I realize it would be a little more difficult.