Facebooks?

Started by Diokatsu, March 17, 2010, 05:03:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diokatsu

Anyone feel like posting their Facebooks?

Here is mine: http://www.facebook.com/diokatsu

Diokatsu

Trainer Zydragon

Blizzard

March 18, 2010, 03:09:59 am #4 Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:11:04 am by Blizzard
Don't even bother to find/add me. I only add people I know IRL. (GAX was a big exception, though.)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Champion Blizzard on March 18, 2010, 03:09:59 am
Don't even bother to find/add me. I only add people I know IRL. (GAX was a big exception, though.)

Why did you bother commenting then. :\

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on March 17, 2010, 05:03:10 pm
Anyone feel like posting their Facebooks?

Here is mine: http://www.facebook.com/diokatsu

I'm pretty sure that's not saying "anyone who has a Facebook post here!" I'm just asking that those who are willing to post it do so.

Blizzard

So people don't waste time looking for me and waiting for me to accept their friend request. :/

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Champion Blizzard on March 19, 2010, 02:43:14 am
So people don't waste time looking for me and waiting for me to accept their friend request. :/

Fine fine.

zane203

--ZenOokami--

Subsonic_Noise

This is mine. I only add you if I like you. So if I don't accept your add, you should feel bad. :V:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1567045344&ref=search&sid=1567045344.4222288792..1
Dunno how to get those nifty links you all have. Tell me.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Shiny Magikarp on March 20, 2010, 10:33:40 am
This is mine. I only add you if I like you. So if I don't accept your add, you should feel bad. :V:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1567045344&ref=search&sid=1567045344.4222288792..1

There was a thing a while back where you had to choose your Facebook username url thingy. Go to your account settings.

Subsonic_Noise

GrieverSoft

I like pie.  The pie is also evil.

Diokatsu

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on March 21, 2010, 11:33:01 am
Quote from: GrieverSoft on March 21, 2010, 07:44:07 am
Here's me.  I do not play Mobsters or FarmVille.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000029601373

Same. I'm just on for the connection part of it.

Same #2
I started playing some of those games because a girl invited me, but it got boring after some time anyways so I stopped playing them, too.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Tyril132

Lv. 7 Writer | Lv. 7 Composer | Lv. 7 Mapper | Lv. 4 Eventer | Lv. 0 Scripter | Lv. 1 Spriter
DSC Project Soundtrack
Personality Index:: ShowHide

Blizzard

You don't wanna know. xD

Tyril132

Oh, I know all too well.

I figure, as often as my friends and family bug me to make one, it's really about time that I should just put one up for my avatar and call it "my page."
Lv. 7 Writer | Lv. 7 Composer | Lv. 7 Mapper | Lv. 4 Eventer | Lv. 0 Scripter | Lv. 1 Spriter
DSC Project Soundtrack
Personality Index:: ShowHide

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Kett Shee

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000036593001&ref=profile

I don't know how to make my profile url all fancied up like everyone else's. ;__;
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

WhiteRose

Quote from: Cait Sith on April 28, 2010, 04:41:57 pm

I don't know how to make my profile url all fancied up like everyone else's. ;__;

Quote from: Diokatsu on March 20, 2010, 01:01:46 pm

There was a thing a while back where you had to choose your Facebook username url thingy. Go to your account settings.

Diokatsu

Quote from: WhiteRose on April 28, 2010, 05:48:53 pm

Get a Facebook.

Lobstrosity

Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

SBR*

Quote from: Diokatsu on April 28, 2010, 09:43:50 pm
Quote from: WhiteRose on April 28, 2010, 05:48:53 pm

Get a Facebook.

NEVER!

stripe103

I don't have a facebook either. I don't see the point in it. Putting up personal images that after upload, FaceBook owns. No thank you.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: stripe103 on July 16, 2010, 12:11:45 pm
I don't have a facebook either. I don't see the point in it. Putting up personal images that after upload, FaceBook owns. No thank you.

Nobody forces you to put pictures up, you know.

stripe103

Then what should I do with it. I have tried the games through my friends account, hated them. Then there is chat or normal PMs. I can just as well pick up the phone and call or text them. Or talk through MSN. What it there more you can do on FaceBook... No, I can't think of anything more.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: stripe103 on July 16, 2010, 05:15:14 pm
Then what should I do with it. I have tried the games through my friends account, hated them. Then there is chat or normal PMs. I can just as well pick up the phone and call or text them. Or talk through MSN. What it there more you can do on FaceBook... No, I can't think of anything more.

I found many old friends I lost contact to through facebook.. I learned of new albums and concerts of bands I like.. I keep contact to my american friends.
I advertise my music there (which works - I'm getting more listeners since I'm on facebook).. Yes, I even actually made some new friends on facebook I would never had met usually. And much more.
Of course, there are other places on the internet for every single one of those things, but the difference is: I all have it in one place. I can just look at my front page and am instantly updated about those things.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 16, 2010, 05:22:31 pm
Quote from: stripe103 on July 16, 2010, 05:15:14 pm

I found many old friends I lost contact to through facebook.. I learned of new albums and concerts of bands I like.. I keep contact to my american friends.
I advertise my music there (which works - I'm getting more listeners since I'm on facebook).. Yes, I even actually made some new friends on facebook I would never had met usually. And much more.
Of course, there are other places on the internet for every single one of those things, but the difference is: I all have it in one place. I can just look at my front page and am instantly updated about those things.

And no one is forcing you to get a Facebook, I'm just suggesting you do. It's convenient and fun.

stripe103

I guess those things is good. I have been interested with joining Facebook because of everyone else doing so, but as I said earlier, I don't know what to use it for. Aw well. I'll see.

Diokatsu

Subsonic_Noise

ShadowPierce

July 28, 2010, 10:26:09 pm #35 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 11:58:56 pm by ShadowPierce
->Here's mine!  8) Please give me a way to find out your alias... :haha:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Gio-Elester

And here's my project's fan page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-Wipe

Please Like & Share the fan page! Thanks!!! :xD:

†

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

May 04, 2011, 02:49:42 am #37 Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:00:21 am by Blizzard
I have come to the realization how important and useful Facebook can be for advertising. I have changed my mind and I will accept friends requests from members of this forum.
Just make sure you mention that you are a member here and mentioning your username would be nice so I know who you are. ._.;

http://www.facebook.com/boris.blizzard

PhoenixFire

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

winkio

I would, but I average about 30 minutes of time logged on to facebook every month.

Blizzard

I get maybe an hour. In average I spend probably 1-2 minutes on Facebook per day. I do check it several times, but there's usually nothing going on so checking once takes 5 seconds. xD

PhoenixFire

Well, you'll rarely "see" me logged in, but I have unlimited text on my phone, so, I just have messages, comments, requests, etc. all sent to my phone, and I just respond that way, unless it takes real effort, and then I must log in..   >.<

Plus, I have an app for the chat portion, so, even if you -do- see me logged in, it's probably still my phone lolz...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

WhiteRose

I still don't have a Facebook, though after so many requests for me to get one, I feel my defences starting to weaken....

Spaceman McConaughey

May 04, 2011, 08:43:25 pm #43 Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:45:00 pm by Tuggernuts
Quote from: DigitalSoul on May 04, 2011, 06:58:40 am
http://www.facebook.com/soul.branded

I was wondering who that was when I got the request. xD

Quote from: WhiteRose on May 04, 2011, 08:36:44 pm
I still don't have a Facebook, though after so many requests for me to get one, I feel my defences starting to weaken....

If you make one, you should add me, if the thought doesn't disgust you too much. :x

Blizzard

I am probably one of the few using Facebook as something else than a waste of time. So it doesn't have to be a waste of time to use Facebook. xD

@DigitalSoul: I'm never online on chat. I just turned it off, otherwise many people I don't wanna talk to would bother me all the time. ._.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blaze on May 15, 2011, 05:27:30 am
I won't post my profile directly, instead i'll give you few hints...
(this is to avoid trolls, spammers, etc... also people i don't really know from here...)

If you can find me with these hints, send a message saying who you are (meaning from these forums)...

You know that it's actually possible to find your profile just with the name of that image? Because it includes your profile ID?

Holyrapid

Sure, but not all trolls are that smart, etc...

Holyrapid

August 14, 2011, 02:34:38 pm #48 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:37:35 pm by DesPKP
Me on de face

If you want to add me as a friend, tell me who you are here, so i know that i'm not adding a random stalker...
Just today, i denied a friend request (from a finnish guy) because i didn't know them.

The other social media, which i hope will overcome FB, and my profile there
And, if you add me you your circles or groups or whatever they're called in english, tell me who on the forum you are...

Apidcloud

Quote from: Blizzard on May 04, 2011, 02:49:42 am
I have come to the realization how important and useful Facebook can be for advertising. I have changed my mind and I will accept friends requests from members of this forum.
Just make sure you mention that you are a member here and mentioning your username would be nice so I know who you are. ._.;

http://www.facebook.com/boris.blizzard

I wonder why Blizzard is always rounded by a little group of girls :P Are they your sisters or something? ahaha xD
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

Blizzard

August 21, 2011, 03:06:17 am #50 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:08:18 am by Blizzard
The truth? Women are attracted to men that other women are attracted to. It's the so-called boy-band effect. You are probably too young to remember the Backstreet Boys. Anyway, in their very first video clip they had a bunch of girls chasing them and screaming after them. Even though they were still unknown, this video created the illusion that girls are crazy about them. It had the effect that girls watching it became crazy about them. Why this happens? People always want something that is desired by other people, because if everybody else wants it, it has to be something good.
I use the same principle right here. If there are a bunch of girls around you and they are laughing and having fun, other girls will notice that. They see that girls around you are having fun and that they love you so you have to be a great guy or something like that. There has to be a reason why they are having so much fun and other women will immediately think you are that reason. Of course, if you are faking it, you will crush the illusion as soon as you talk to the other girls. That's why I always have bunch of girls looking like they have loads of fun in my profile pictures.

Apidcloud

You actually made me read all that xD
Well, I was just saying that you're incredibly 'famous' in terms of girls <.< and tried to joke with you saying that they were there because they were your sisters :P

Maybe you should give some lessons....of..that  :naughty:

Blizzard

Vell

*not interested in obtaining wimminz*

*Nor menz*

I are orange, I have no sex drive.

Blizzard

Vell

Apidcloud

lessons of how to get a good group of girls surrounding you all the time  :facepalm:

Subsonic_Noise

They are not real women, don't fall for his tricks. They grow out of his arms whenever he needs to look popular with the girls.

Blizzard

Apidcloud

August 21, 2011, 06:55:36 pm #59 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:00:44 pm by Apidcloud
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on August 21, 2011, 05:27:03 pm
They are not real women, don't fall for his tricks. They grow out of his arms whenever he needs to look popular with the girls.

oh I always wondered if he was actually an alien :D Now I've the answer  8)

Still...I wanna be one too ._.  :naughty:

Subsonic_Noise

You ruined my masterpiece of absurd, dry humor. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Apidcloud

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on August 21, 2011, 08:17:00 pm
You ruined my masterpiece of absurd, dry humor. I hope you're proud of yourself.

I wanna know the reason of that  :roll:

Subsonic_Noise

Just leave my jokes alone and nobody will get hurt. Please. It does the same thing to them like a kick in the balls by a french hooker does to a newborn. DO YOU KICK NEWBORNS IN THE BALLS? DO YOU?

Apidcloud

Depends if the newborn is a girl or a boy  :naughty:

Blizzard

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on August 21, 2011, 08:25:29 pm
Just leave my jokes alone and nobody will get hurt. Please. It does the same thing to them like a kick in the balls by a french hooker does to a newborn. DO YOU KICK NEWBORNS IN THE BALLS? DO YOU?

I do. *kicks Sub in the balls*

Apidcloud

August 22, 2011, 07:22:13 am #65 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:27:46 am by Apidcloud
Quote from: Blizzard on August 22, 2011, 02:12:49 am
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on August 21, 2011, 08:25:29 pm

I do. *kicks Sub in the balls*

I lol'd xD  :O.o:

I shall trample them instead :D  :evil:

AngryPacman

Please mention you're a member here if you add me. I hate random adds. And I love everyone here. I actually cannot believe this name was available: http://www.facebook.com/angrypacman
Yeah.

Anyway,
Quote from: Apidcloud on August 21, 2011, 08:31:36 pm
You just haven't discovered how to kick girls in the balls yet. It's a fine art.
G_G's a silly boy.

Spaceman McConaughey

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: AngryPacman on August 22, 2011, 08:25:44 am
It so does.

Ah, you're right. I'm just not signed in, is all. Sleep deprivation kills. Dx

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

Apidcloud

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: AngryPacman on August 22, 2011, 08:19:53 am
Please mention you're a member here if you add me. I hate random adds. And I love everyone here. I actually cannot believe this name was available: http://www.facebook.com/angrypacman
Yeah.

Anyway,
Quote from: Apidcloud on August 21, 2011, 08:31:36 pm
You just haven't discovered how to kick girls in the balls yet. It's a fine art.

Tino Scharge added you.

AngryPacman

He also didn't mention who the hell he was.
G_G's a silly boy.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: AngryPacman on August 22, 2011, 04:36:47 pm
He also didn't mention who the hell he was.

Didn't give me the option to.

Blizzard

Master Pedobear has added you.

PhoenixFire

Hmm.. I just had the same issue. Sent a friend request, added a message into the request, and it sent back that you're not allowing the message part to be sent, so... You may wanna fix that.. P.S. Mine is under Joshua

Blizzard

The messages are sent separately as far as I know.

PhoenixFire

I believe so too, and it's affected by the users settings... he doesn't accept messages from non friends apparently lolz

Blizzard

Eh, looks like my message didn't arrive, I got an error message from Facebook. ._.
I'm the dude in the white shirt with the 3 girls around him.

AngryPacman

I got your messages, added.
And I know who you are Blizz. And the trick to those girls.
G_G's a silly boy.

Blizzard

I'm way too known around here. I should hide some more. :V:

Apidcloud

We'd still find you  :naughty:

Blizzard

AngryPacman

I think that's his dad Blizz.
G_G's a silly boy.

Blizzard

MarkHest

Blizzard

Link works, I added you.