Facebooks?

Started by Diokatsu, March 17, 2010, 05:03:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I get maybe an hour. In average I spend probably 1-2 minutes on Facebook per day. I do check it several times, but there's usually nothing going on so checking once takes 5 seconds. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Well, you'll rarely "see" me logged in, but I have unlimited text on my phone, so, I just have messages, comments, requests, etc. all sent to my phone, and I just respond that way, unless it takes real effort, and then I must log in..   >.<

Plus, I have an app for the chat portion, so, even if you -do- see me logged in, it's probably still my phone lolz...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

WhiteRose

I still don't have a Facebook, though after so many requests for me to get one, I feel my defences starting to weaken....

Spaceman McConaughey

May 04, 2011, 08:43:25 pm #43 Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 08:45:00 pm by Tuggernuts
Quote from: DigitalSoul on May 04, 2011, 06:58:40 am
http://www.facebook.com/soul.branded

I was wondering who that was when I got the request. xD

Quote from: WhiteRose on May 04, 2011, 08:36:44 pm
I still don't have a Facebook, though after so many requests for me to get one, I feel my defences starting to weaken....

If you make one, you should add me, if the thought doesn't disgust you too much. :x

Blizzard

I am probably one of the few using Facebook as something else than a waste of time. So it doesn't have to be a waste of time to use Facebook. xD

@DigitalSoul: I'm never online on chat. I just turned it off, otherwise many people I don't wanna talk to would bother me all the time. ._.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blaze on May 15, 2011, 05:27:30 am
I won't post my profile directly, instead i'll give you few hints...
(this is to avoid trolls, spammers, etc... also people i don't really know from here...)

If you can find me with these hints, send a message saying who you are (meaning from these forums)...

You know that it's actually possible to find your profile just with the name of that image? Because it includes your profile ID?

Holyrapid

Sure, but not all trolls are that smart, etc...

Holyrapid

August 14, 2011, 02:34:38 pm #48 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:37:35 pm by DesPKP
Me on de face

If you want to add me as a friend, tell me who you are here, so i know that i'm not adding a random stalker...
Just today, i denied a friend request (from a finnish guy) because i didn't know them.

The other social media, which i hope will overcome FB, and my profile there
And, if you add me you your circles or groups or whatever they're called in english, tell me who on the forum you are...

Apidcloud

Quote from: Blizzard on May 04, 2011, 02:49:42 am
I have come to the realization how important and useful Facebook can be for advertising. I have changed my mind and I will accept friends requests from members of this forum.
Just make sure you mention that you are a member here and mentioning your username would be nice so I know who you are. ._.;

http://www.facebook.com/boris.blizzard

I wonder why Blizzard is always rounded by a little group of girls :P Are they your sisters or something? ahaha xD
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

Blizzard

August 21, 2011, 03:06:17 am #50 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 03:08:18 am by Blizzard
The truth? Women are attracted to men that other women are attracted to. It's the so-called boy-band effect. You are probably too young to remember the Backstreet Boys. Anyway, in their very first video clip they had a bunch of girls chasing them and screaming after them. Even though they were still unknown, this video created the illusion that girls are crazy about them. It had the effect that girls watching it became crazy about them. Why this happens? People always want something that is desired by other people, because if everybody else wants it, it has to be something good.
I use the same principle right here. If there are a bunch of girls around you and they are laughing and having fun, other girls will notice that. They see that girls around you are having fun and that they love you so you have to be a great guy or something like that. There has to be a reason why they are having so much fun and other women will immediately think you are that reason. Of course, if you are faking it, you will crush the illusion as soon as you talk to the other girls. That's why I always have bunch of girls looking like they have loads of fun in my profile pictures.

Apidcloud

You actually made me read all that xD
Well, I was just saying that you're incredibly 'famous' in terms of girls <.< and tried to joke with you saying that they were there because they were your sisters :P

Maybe you should give some lessons....of..that  :naughty:

Blizzard

Vell

*not interested in obtaining wimminz*

*Nor menz*

I are orange, I have no sex drive.

Blizzard

Vell

Apidcloud

lessons of how to get a good group of girls surrounding you all the time  :facepalm:

Subsonic_Noise

They are not real women, don't fall for his tricks. They grow out of his arms whenever he needs to look popular with the girls.

Blizzard

Apidcloud

August 21, 2011, 06:55:36 pm #59 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:00:44 pm by Apidcloud
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on August 21, 2011, 05:27:03 pm
They are not real women, don't fall for his tricks. They grow out of his arms whenever he needs to look popular with the girls.

oh I always wondered if he was actually an alien :D Now I've the answer  8)

Still...I wanna be one too ._.  :naughty: