Jek's Artwork

Started by Jek, March 20, 2010, 12:30:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jek

March 20, 2010, 12:30:01 am Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 12:58:15 am by Jek
Quote from: Elite Four Aqua on March 19, 2010, 06:36:45 pm
Welcome~
Mind sharing some of your artwork?

Clearly, i have been asked to share my artwork. Also I was asked to share the orgasms. The orgasms will come on a later date when I'm not so tired from working so hard on other things. I always love putting those words in my sentences. "...Orgasms...Date....Working So Hard...Boobs...Things..." Unfortunately I couldn't fit "Boobs" in that sentence. On day though.
Anyways, my art! Here I will post my favorite art from the past, and then my replies will show the recently completed artwork.

Photography
Spoiler: ShowHide
I am not a big fan of photography, so there is only one picture in this section. I really like this because it was just a random photo taken with my cellphone. That little person down there is my hellion little sister. Yes, the photo is pretty, but she is not. Thats why she is facing the other way.

Sketches/Drawings
Every great artist sketches. Its essential to keep our creative attitudes up and for practicing in the artistic ways. Over the past few years I have drawn some pretty awesome things. I hope you like them as well.

Here are acouple characters for a comic I am procrastinating on. This is my favorite sketch of the two main characters. Their appearances have changed abit.

Heres the first and only currently available comic page of that comic. Its name is actually Crazy Smoke.

This sketch means alot to me. This would be my ex-girlfriends favorite animal. I drew it the day before she dumped me.

One day in my english class, we were asked to draw a tree for some sort of symbolism of ourselves. I decided to draw a tangled up tree with a guy sitting under it. It worked out great. Doesn't symbolize me at the slightest.

I like birds. Just thought you should know that.

I was drawing my friend Greg when I realized my image looked nothing like him, but rather like a homeless man. I finished it anyways and put a join in their mouth. The image has a creative title: "I Drew a Hobo"

Digital Work
I tend to draw alot of meteors crashing into earth. Truth be told, I hope the human race does die out. Thats the truth... :ninja:

Sprites
I don't sprite too often, but I have afew sprites that people love.

1961 Jaguar E-type

Stay Puft

Derreck the Turtle

Trainer Zydragon

LOL classy stuff... like the comic XD

Diokatsu

Your sister looks cute. DA is down, so I'll edit this when I can see the rest.

Jalm

How old is your sister, by the way?

...well, that came out wrong.

Anyway, nice. You really like beanies, huh. o.o

Blizzard

*acts as if the question was already answered*

Too old.

:V:

Now that my post can't be classified as SPAM, I'd like to ask for more photographies. :3 Do you use overexposure/underexposure a lot?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Jek

I don't know what you arer talking about blizzard. Also, Jalm, I like beanies and my sister is 12. And I like it classy Zydragon.

Blizzard

I meant HDR effect. I didn't noticed that you were using it. It's popular these days even though it's often being criticized as being "too real".

More HDR images: http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=hdr&sourceid=opera&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Champion Blizzard on March 20, 2010, 04:02:04 pm
I meant HDR effect. I didn't noticed that you were using it. It's popular these days even though it's often being criticized as being "too real".

More HDR images: http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=hdr&sourceid=opera&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

I think HDR is archieved by taking the same photo with different exposure times and then combining them... I'm not sure though.

Jek

I snapped the photo with my cell phone. Unedited.

Fantasist

Great talent you've got, young padawan. Give you that, I will. *levels up*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

March 21, 2010, 03:50:53 pm #10 Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 03:52:36 pm by Blizzard
You have quite a good camera then. O_o I have a 5 Mp camera on my phone, but it seems to have problems with focus because all pictures are blurred regardless of how still I hold my cellphone.

@Sub: As I said in my first post: overexposure / underexposure. Today's cameras usually have that built in. They automatically take pictures with several degrees of overexposure and underexposure and combine them into one final picture without any need of editing afterwards.

Jek

March 21, 2010, 04:23:35 pm #11 Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 04:30:25 pm by Jek
My camera is 5Mp. An LG Keybo.

Oh yeah, I made this awhile back in Sony Vegas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB9lTnNqqMM

Blizzard

I have a Nokia 6600i Slide. As I said, there are some problems with the camera focus. :/

Jek