Ipod Lag

Started by Jek, March 22, 2010, 05:48:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jek

Ive had my ipod for about 9 months. 6 months ago I had jailbroken my ipod. 3 months ago, my ipod got a case of deadly lag.
Ive fixed the problem before, but its just not working at all. First thing I did was turn off notifications, and bluetooth, etc. That worked for a week, then it lagged again. So, I turned off my kirby theme(posted on ModMyi if you want to see it) and it worked fast for a week. Now, its lagging alot and I dont know what to do!

Ryex

try restoring you ipod to factory setings? you can always jail break it again
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Jek

And lose all 32 movies, 54 illegal apps, and all the other stuff just to take days and days to get it all back? Not worth it.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Jek on March 22, 2010, 08:35:07 pm
And lose all 32 movies, 54 illegal apps, and all the other stuff just to take days and days to get it all back? Not worth it.

Or store it all on your computer and then re-add it. Not that hard. I can even walk you through it.

Jek

My computer was given to me with 11 GB of space left. My 32 GB ipod will not fit its contents in trhe 3 GB of space left on my computer.

Diokatsu

Ryex

well I'm afraid that restoring is your only choice, that is the only way to fix the lag.also if you have that little space left I highly recommend getting an external drive to store your library on. if you get an external transfer the stuff from the ipod to the external and then restore and jail break again you will be fine
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Jek

Im going to buy a new computer some day. Then I will fix the problem.