GameCraft

Started by Jek, March 22, 2010, 09:22:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kett Shee

thanks. I'll hopefully get a sexier one soon.
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

Button added.
There is no need for you to make an affiliate button for CP. If you take a look at how this site looks, I designed that, literally. I'm skilled with Photoshop so I'll take care of that myself.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Jek

July 22, 2010, 01:34:39 am #22 Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 02:04:40 am by Jek
I unaffiliated CP awhile back.
But on another note, its almost GameCrafts birthday!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Jek

UPDATE: I added a link on top of resource entries to view the full size image. I did this because most people don't notice the "Full Size" link underneath the entry. Now the link is both above and below the entry.

G_G

LOL @ Sig: Thanks Jek! Maybe you could help spread cybele around too, I dont mind if you post it on other sites as long as the credits are as is.

Also for a b-day idea for GC, how bout free registration for a year :V

Jek

July 24, 2010, 01:27:33 am #26 Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:30:04 am by Jek
I had quite afew ideas. Like every single member that visits and wishes GameCraft a happy birthday becomes an "Ultima" member. Sooner or later there will be some things only Ultima members can do. Sofar, I haven't added anything special except a single forum...

Ive also added alot of resources to the resource section and also I added an RMXP Scripts category in the Downloads section. Im hoping somebody posts some scripts there.

And, I will spread the word of Cybele through my website. Its already there, Ill just fix up the looks of it in the downloads section. Sofar, the downloads section looks... Lame. (Im gonna fix that)

Jek

Hello everyone. I have updated the website alot over the past few days. Heres a list of the stuff I (have been doing/have done) in order from oldest to newest stuff.

• You can become a fan of us in Facebook! Not that big a deal...

• GameCraft entered in uCoz contest This could win me $1000

• New monsters added to Random Monster Generator. That means over 500 monsters!

• Updated Montas Monsters with .gif files...

• Fixed several issues in CSS and HTML.

• New Links Section made. Including more links than any other list I could find.

• Got permission from Monta for use of their monster on GameCraft.

• Announcement of GameCraft.net made. GameCraft is getting a domain name!

So, I have done alot of work in there. It should take afew days for paypal to work around everything for the .net domain name. It also will get rid of that ad bar at the top!

Also, I am working towards making the site look better for widescreen users. I need help, but I will be posting the help topic elsewhere.