I've come a long way with my art

Started by Lost_Hope, March 24, 2010, 11:50:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost_Hope

You know I've noticed over the course of many years, I have slowly gotten better with my art work. I know I still have a long way but I have improved so much. I am so happy. To everyone out there, no matter what you do keep it up! you'll get better!

Spoiler: ShowHide
This is the best one I've ever done I believe:

These are my latest two. If you wanna see more just go to my DeviantART:
http://bloodyantagonist.deviantart.com/

(Hexamin)

Great looking stuff.  And congrats at successfully emerging in your artistic ability.  Maybe you've inspired me to pick up the pen and pad again.  ^_^
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Lost_Hope

Fantasist

March 25, 2010, 12:45:17 pm #3 Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 12:52:18 pm by Mad Scientist Fantasist
8-O
Nice, man! Hope is not yet lost then! (forgive me, I couldn't resist  :shy:)
You're good, probably good enough to do me a commission! Ah, nvm.

*levels up*

PS: You know, I'd really like to see a futuristic or contemporary clothing style on one of your characters.

I checked your DV gallery and I've gotta say it again: you're good! If you don't mind my critique, though, I think you still need to work on proportions a little bit. Just my opinion. All the best :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Lost_Hope

No, no your critique is much appreciative. I need to work on body structure as well. For now I'm doing the concept art for Galenia and I will be adding some futuristic components into the artwork. :) thank you for your input.

Tyril132

I'm really liking what I've seen so far. You have a very striking style.

How long have you been working on your artwork?
Lv. 7 Writer | Lv. 7 Composer | Lv. 7 Mapper | Lv. 4 Eventer | Lv. 0 Scripter | Lv. 1 Spriter
DSC Project Soundtrack
Personality Index:: ShowHide

Lost_Hope

Well lets see... I'v been drawing for ten years but I finally got serious about five years ago...? lol I still wish I was better though lol

Merōna

Wow! The latest two are very impressive!
I love how you make the outlines.
Do you plan to color them?
member of the banana juice sect

Spoiler: ShowHide

Lost_Hope

yea eventually but I am not good at coloring lol