Hello

Started by Ryuu Luna, March 26, 2010, 10:37:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuu Luna

March 26, 2010, 10:37:11 am Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 10:39:42 am by Ryuu Luna
Well, I need  to tell something from introduction...
Don't know where to start :^_^':

So... I'm Ryuu Luna and u can call me Ryuu, Luna, or anything like that. It's ur choice! I'm fan of FF games and few other rpgs. And i forgot i love to watch Anime and read Manga from where I get many ideas.  :^_^':

I think I should also tell u how I ended here and i'm happy about it :haha: :
I was talking to my friend about making rpg game (what i wanted for some time) and he said he have a friend who made one. Than I ask him if he could get some info about rpg game making from him. After few hours i got mail from him and the was written that he has his forum (of course this one  :^_^': ). So he gave me his link and told me that I can also try his game and get help here.

In the end I hope we can get along and help each other in future!!
Spoiler: ShowHide

Sorry I'm weak, but next time I'll PROTECT YOU!

Aqua

Hiya!

Who's your friend?
Blizz?

Ryuu Luna

Quote from: Elite Four Aqua on March 26, 2010, 10:40:43 am
Hiya!

Who's your friend?
Blizz?

My friend knows Blizzard and suggest this forum and him for help but I'm not sure if he has acc here :???: .

Trainer Zydragon

Love your pic there XD is that Ichigo Kurosaki in some strange big-headed form? :D

Ryuu Luna

Thanks!

Yea, something like that... I guess u can see that I love Bleach and Naruto :D

And I'm trying to collect as many as possible Naruto and Bleach funny pics  :haha:

Trainer Zydragon

I'm a HUGE Bleach fan, have been for years :D

Ive been dropping behind on Naruto abit like... I just want an awesome battle to happen, theyre both getting abit drawn out :/

Ryuu Luna

Yea I know what u mean... There was a crossroad i Naruto anime not too long ago and Bleach have filler now but I think it will get preaty good soon.

(Hexamin)

Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Jek

Welcome to CHAOS-project.com!

GrieverSoft

Man...where are all the chicks?

I jest; welcome to Chaos Project.  Still not clear as to what the titular project is supposed to be, haha.
I like pie.  The pie is also evil.

Starrodkirby86

Welcome. Your friend definitely suggested right. :)

Bleach and Naruto, hehe...pretty big figures. Is your game influenced by them at all?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryuu Luna

I can't say that my game will be influenced (I still havent start working on it except writing some parts of story and about few characters) but I think i will take few thing from that 2 animes :D

Fantasist

Ah, nothing like a funny picture to lighten my mood! Loving your avatar, mate, and welcome to CP :)

I used to love Naruto, but I got sick of it. Still curious about the story, but I just can't take the wait. I gave up.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Don't worry, I'm here. :P

:welcome:

We currently have Pokemon weeks and everybody gets a sprite avatar from how they look in real life. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

(Hexamin)

Quote from: Champion Blizzard on March 27, 2010, 10:10:37 am
We currently have Pokemon weeks and everybody gets a sprite avatar from how they look in real life. xD

Believe it or not Blizz is actually Gyarados, and he uses humans for pokemon battles.  Beware his mighty powers.

Ryuu Luna

Quote from: Mad Scientist Fantasist on March 27, 2010, 09:51:53 am
Ah, nothing like a funny picture to lighten my mood! Loving your avatar, mate, and welcome to CP :)

thx

Quote from: Champion Blizzard on March 27, 2010, 10:10:37 am

well I don't realy get how u decide which pokemon is someone by his look but it sounds interesting :D

Quote from: (Hexamin) on March 27, 2010, 10:23:54 am

Believe it or not Blizz is actually Gyarados, and he uses humans for pokemon battles.  Beware his mighty powers.

that sounds scary... and thx for warning

Blizzard

Lol, no. Not the pokemon looks like me, the guy standing next it does. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

(Hexamin)

BAHAH!  Mass Confusion successfully cast!

Oh, and Blizz... I'm quite excited for your dyslexic 6969 coming up

Ryuu Luna

:roll: Oh, that.... there isnt big difference between look of Gyarados and that man :roll:

Diokatsu

I like anime too.

Only...

I hate shounen. Aside from TTGL. That show rules. And old stuff...