RPG Maker xp ABS animations/Characters

Started by ccouthen, March 30, 2010, 10:39:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ccouthen

Ok I don't know if i'm asking for the right thing, but if I'm not I will accept creative criticism ONLY.  I am looking for Dragon Ball Z ABS Animations for RPG Maker xp.  I have all the character sprites that I need, I'm looking for tilesets, and I have Blizz-ABS.  The only thing I need is ABS Animations/Characters for:

Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Gohan(Mystic)
Gotenks
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
Vegeta(Saiyan Armor)
Kid Buu

If no one can make them, then where can I get them?  Thank you.

(Hexamin)

If you post the character sprites you have we might be able to help you a bit more.

and we can steal all your DBZ resources in the process!

What?  :^_^':
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

ccouthen

you're gonna steal all my charsets?  Use them if you need to, I know they're hard to come by. 

Spoiler: ShowHide

There you go.  Any help making theme abs compatible(punches, kicks, animations)would be appreciated.

WhiteRose

Quote from: ccouthen on March 30, 2010, 01:04:33 pm
you're gonna steal all my charsets?  Use them if you need to, I know they're hard to come by. 

Spoiler: ShowHide

There you go.  Any help making theme abs compatible(punches, kicks, animations)would be appreciated.

The third characterset from the right on the top row doesn't seem to match the others. You might want to consider remaking it, downsizing it, or just not using it.

ccouthen

[/quote]

The third characterset from the right on the top row doesn't seem to match the others. You might want to consider remaking it, downsizing it, or just not using it.
[/quote]

There's just one little problem.  I found the resources at some french site and that was the only Super Saiyan 4 goku I could find.  If you know where to get a better one, let me know and feel free to use it(for the animations).

yea the only place I could get it