(resolved)rpg maker vx battle scritp

Started by nathmatt, February 27, 2008, 07:45:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

February 27, 2008, 07:45:43 pm Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 05:39:49 pm by nathmatt
 want a battle scritp that happened on the regular map kinda like this picture
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/nathmatt/NewBitmapImage3.jpg

edit:gave up on vx till it gets better scripts
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Starrodkirby86

Unfortunately, this is what it looks like...

I recall there is already something like this over in XP...what you are saying if I am not misinterpreting you, you want a battle script that makes the battle background the map. I remember using this kind of script on an RPG I made for Stepmania video purposes. I'll get it out if you want me to.

By the way, welcome to the forums, let it alone be a short time you'll be here I assume. :X

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Starrodkirby86

All I can think of is the RPG Maker XP equivalent of that...which is a Front Down Battle System that moves the battle graphics of the characters to the main screen to move and such...though I have no clue what to deal with on VX (Such as compatibility, my main issue). I have no scripting experience, so sorry, my loss to you. -_-;

Maybe someone with more scripting forte will come and save the day. :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Nortos

Hmm I haven't really scripted with RGGS 2 so don't think I could personally do it (don't have VX either...) but do you just want a cbs that shows the battler on the map in front view style?

Fantasist

Front view, and charsets. More details would be nice, like is it just the default BS with visual changes, or with new features? if it's just visual change, you might only need to make small changes in the scripts and use charsets as battlers.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

nathmatt

i want more of maybe an updated ABS where you fight right there on the main map but you still fight the normal way
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
My script

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.