Nightfox's Ressourcen

Started by Nightfox, March 27, 2008, 10:59:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

Big~ish Image 29kb :P: ShowHide

The big trouble here is that he's claming them as his with the topic of "Nightfox's Ressourcen"

If Alisa's has these copyrighted, NF can be in BIG trouble for taking these even if he did "modify" or reference them since he's not giving her credit.

However, I can't find Alisa's Terms of Use.

Landith

*Gasp*

How do you know that Nightfox didn't make them and Alisa Referenced hers off his?:V:
They look really similar but with different Saturation/Brightness amounts... 

Aqua

Different Saturation/Brightness amounts doesn't change the fact that they're the same in essence.

Like... if I took a picture of Mona Lisa then bumped up the Brightness... it's still not mine... lol

Calintz

That was the point I was trying to make...
If anything, he slightly edited them to probably try and avoid any trouble if he did in fact, plagiarize...

As you said, it doesn't change anything, and so now, people will look down on him.
- We should wait to see what he has to say on this though...

G_G

*gasp* If nightfox truly did steal then I'm thinking twice before making that event system
8-O

Calintz

Hahaha, I didn't even notice that the horse betting system was even for him, Lol...

tSwitch

February 11, 2009, 10:10:40 am #26 Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:08:02 pm by NAMKCOR
Aqua is right.
it's a 90% ripoff.
all those icons are from VX, XP and this Alisa Christopher.

I'm going to go ahead and call for a lock.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Nightfox

Sorry, I changed this icon and adapted. For Viehr of icon I made.

:<_<:

Calintz

February 14, 2009, 10:13:18 pm #28 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 10:15:53 pm by Calintz16438
So, then you did in fact claim these as your own??

• You will either need to add credit in your 1st post to show ownership to the original owner/creator, or remove these icons from this thread completely. It's your choice, but I believe that all moderators will agree with me when I say that these are your only real options...

**Also, you may want to state that you used her template in the creation of your charasets.

DeathLock

Calintz, if you mean the template for the Panda (and a few other charactersets) they were made by ShowKaizer and Tana (aka Alisa Christopher).

Calintz

I know...
That is why he has to credit them.

Nightfox

The Panda template is from Tana , the other charactersets template its form me. Example  from Gorella is me.

Calintz

Well...it looks as though you just changed the template.
Just make sure you properly credit, period.

Nightfox

Calintz

Looks quite nice, god job.
** add it to the main page.

Nightfox

March 13, 2009, 08:16:46 am #35 Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 08:47:54 am by Nightfox
Calintz Thanks, ok

Have fun with it :)

futurelampe :

Shadonking

that looks great, and very useable

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Calintz

Nightfox

Nightfox