So this girl wants to screw me..

Started by RoseSkye, April 08, 2010, 05:19:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

Would you guys want to have sex with her? I'm having my doubts
Spoiler: ShowHide

Merōna

i don't trust you <.< if there's a "you lost the game"?

But I'm not interested in having sex with a girl either, so I don't need to click :P
member of the banana juice sect

WhiteRose

Quote from: RoseSkye on April 08, 2010, 05:19:49 pm
Would you guys want to have sex with her?

No.
But yet I did click... Should I be ashamed? I'm not sexually insecure! Really! I was just curious.

Subsonic_Noise

I'm dissapointed, Rose. I opened the spoiler expecting to have something to laugh or feel ashamed about, or both, but there was actually a picture of a girl in it. This isn't your usual high standard.

Diokatsu

RoseSkye

April 08, 2010, 09:42:04 pm #5 Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:51:54 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on April 08, 2010, 06:29:33 pm

I'm dissapointed, Rose. I opened the spoiler expecting to have something to laugh or feel ashamed about, or both, but there was actually a picture of a girl in it. This isn't your usual high standard.

Oh? Did I mention "she's" a pre-op transexual. I guess I'll settle for your oogling "her" picture to be now violated by the fact that you by proxy are lusting after another guy's cock. (Not like that's different from any other day.. especially Dio's anus rapturing gayetry)

Tyril132

I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this coming from a mile away.
Lv. 7 Writer | Lv. 7 Composer | Lv. 7 Mapper | Lv. 4 Eventer | Lv. 0 Scripter | Lv. 1 Spriter
DSC Project Soundtrack
Personality Index:: ShowHide

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Tyril132

April 09, 2010, 12:51:52 am #8 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:53:42 am by Tyril132
Exactly.

Even if I hadn't read any of Rose's other posts, though, his comment kind of gave it away.

It doesn't match the context of the photo taken. What's the age of the person in the photo? Where did they get a bear-skin rug, and who took the picture?

It's a little too "dressed up" to be believable.
Lv. 7 Writer | Lv. 7 Composer | Lv. 7 Mapper | Lv. 4 Eventer | Lv. 0 Scripter | Lv. 1 Spriter
DSC Project Soundtrack
Personality Index:: ShowHide

Blizzard

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the tits (even though they have a hint of fake about them). But that's already it.
Rose, you never hesitated on my cock. Why are you hesitating on "hers"? :V
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Yeah the tits are a bit believable.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: RoseSkye on April 08, 2010, 09:42:04 pm
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on April 08, 2010, 06:29:33 pm

Oh? Did I mention "she's" a pre-op transexual. I guess I'll settle for your oogling "her" picture to be now violated by the fact that you by proxy are lusting after another guy's cock. (Not like that's different from any other day.. especially Dio's anus rapturing gayetry)

Well, while I did think she was quite ugly, I couldn't come up with that. I take it back, then. This is Rose-standard.

Blizzard

"She" isn't ugly. But "she" isn't pretty either.
Topic title is misleading. It's not a she, it's a "she" or a shemale. D:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

(Hexamin)

DAMMIT I DID LOSE THE GAME!

And why do you have scandilous pics of me Rose? :O.o:
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

RoseSkye

If that was a girl I'd definitely do things that'd be censored on television to it.
I wouldn't marry "her" but I wouldn't NOT think about screwing "her".  Yeah, also... it was supposed to be misleading. Obviously you couldn't tell "she" was a guy until I told you. If I would've posted the second picture then everyone would've gone "That's a guy." (Except Dio, he's a butt pirate)

Blizzard

Kett Shee

am i the only one whose mind was corrupted reading this?  :O.o:
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Fantasist

I'm sure you're not, so hang in there >.<

We should really take a care about what we're posting, there are kids around... o.o
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews