<removed because level is too low>

Started by Magus, April 06, 2010, 12:06:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

April 06, 2010, 12:06:18 pm Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 04:35:12 pm by Nawm
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

(Hexamin)

YOU, you should go do this.

Then you can forgo this thread entirely and instead just post the epic resource thread instead.
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Subsonic_Noise

I don't think this should be done, unless we want to be flooded by many really bad BlizzABS games, because those resources would make making those games insanely easy.
Just look at all those shitty XAS ABS games using the sprites from the demo.

DeathLock

Plus, no one wants to waste their time and effort making poses for the default RMXP sprites.

Magus

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Nawm on May 19, 2010, 11:20:53 am
Actually, I did do this myself XD. But I'm not releasing anything

Congratulations, you wated your time! :D

Magus

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Nawm on May 19, 2010, 12:09:35 pm
But everything else can go to hell because no one likes the original stuff anyway

which is exactly why you wasted your time. You could have made full custom sprites or at leas animations for other peoples custom sprites which aren't completely overused.

Magus

I agree, but finding sprites isn't that easy and I'm not a spriter.

prioran

Not really. It's more of personal use. And  I only did the monsters, and certain fighters. But everything else can go to hell because no one likes the original stuff anyway

I agree with the general opinion expressed here regarding the overuse of RTP sprites, but why don't you want to post them? No harm could come of sharing them, and perhaps some people (myself included) could make use of something in a project if you don't mind.  :)

SBR*

Quote from: prioran on May 21, 2010, 01:05:52 pm
Not really. It's more of personal use. And  I only did the monsters, and certain fighters. But everything else can go to hell because no one likes the original stuff anyway

I agree with the general opinion expressed here regarding the overuse of RTP sprites, but why don't you want to post them? No harm could come of sharing them, and perhaps some people (myself included) could make use of something in a project if you don't mind.  :)

Yeah, I REALLY need an archer sprite (not sure which... Can't remember...).