[ASK] Best website hosting

Started by Getsuga_blackout, April 03, 2010, 11:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Getsuga_blackout

Good morning (i guess..) , I was Googling about the best website hosting, but i found that again, and again. and to configue it is too... hard. the question is,

"Can someone help me to found a great web hosting?

well, if someone can help me. i guess you're being blessed by the GOOD.

Aqua

"Best" is very vague.
There's a lot of different factors that play into what would be "best" and even then, it's really subjective o.o

Like I could favor uptime over costs, but you might disagree

(Hexamin)

best
   |best|
-adjective,superl. of good with better as compar.
of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
largest; most: the best part of a day.

So, "largest" clearly defines "best."  A quick search in WikiAnswers shows:

Q: What is the largest website?

A: If you go by html code, ebay or yahoo.com

Therefore, your best bet at the best website hosting website would have to be ebay or yahoo.com.

No need to thank me.  Helping people is my lifelong dream.

Spoiler: ShowHide
:V:
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Tyril132

You'll have to forgive Hexamin... he's terribly clever, you see. So clever, that sometimes his posts "wrap around" the conventional limitations of sanity and come across as just plain silly.

Aqua's right though - there are lots of different hosts out there, so what are you looking for specifically?

Do you need a large volume of storage? Do you need access to a mysql account? Do you need a site with no bandwidth restrictions? Ad-free? File hosting? The more we know about your needs, the better the recommendation we can give you.
Lv. 7 Writer | Lv. 7 Composer | Lv. 7 Mapper | Lv. 4 Eventer | Lv. 0 Scripter | Lv. 1 Spriter
DSC Project Soundtrack
Personality Index:: ShowHide

Ryex

to sum it up we need to know what your going to be hosting in order to give you suggestions.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />