Text problem solution

Started by Sima Yi, April 12, 2010, 06:59:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sima Yi

I read the post about the text problem and I also encountered it too.I was very confused when the questioner suddenly says that he had problem solved?Is there a method to do it?I was confused as I didn't know opening the folder will solve this problem. :???:

Hope anyone can tell me the steps?

Blizzard

Simply reinstall the fonts manually. That should solve the problem.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sima Yi

I did that,but it still doesn't work. :???:

Blizzard

Do this step by step.

1. Open the game's font folder. Check (and remember) which font files there are.
2. Open Windows' font folder. Delete the fonts from the Windows font folder. Keep in mind that fontnames are not the same as filenames! Just make sure you delete the right ones.
3. Restart your PC.
4. Copy all the files from the game's font folder into Windows' font folder and confirm the installation.
5. Restart your PC.
6. Run the game.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sima Yi

erm...sorry but I am not sure where is the Windows Font foler. Can you tell me?

Blizzard

April 14, 2010, 07:16:41 am #5 Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:19:19 am by Blizzard
Click here.

Sima Yi

Errr...okay, but I did it by just overwriting the old fonts.

Anyway thanks for the help Blizzy.