LA Muscle

Started by Calintz, April 14, 2010, 07:54:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

If you're into physical fitness at all, and you want to try some really good stuff to give you a little edge. You might wanna check this stuff out. The people at LA Muscle only use natural ingredients in their supplements, this means you don't have to worry about side effects or conflicting issues with any medication you might be on. I just purchased a 1month supply of Fat Stripper INTENSE and Diet Cleanse to try out. After reading up on the website and their product's descriptions I am quite confident that alongside my personal exercise routine Fat Stripper INTENSE and Diet Cleanse will help me shred every ounce of fat on my body and put me well on my way to overall health and performing better at my dream...parkour and free running.

If you are at all interested...
Please use this code upon your VERY FIRST purchase at LA Muscle's website. Using my personal reference voucher will give you an additional 12.5% off your order and earn me some extra reward points. Upon the accumulation of reward points I can get free stuff basically. You too will get a personal referral code upon the creation of an account at www.LAMuscle.com.

When my product ships to me and I try it out I will come back and post my results.

Here is my referral code...
LA16836273

G_G

Calintz! OMG Where the hell have you been! (I know work, school possibly?, life)

Anyways nice to see you again. :D

Ontopic:
Ummm .__. I just wanted to say hi xD

Aqua

Do these results come in the form of pictures? :D
I hope they work for you~

Valcos

Just be careful on what you are using, and how you use it. I'd go in detail, but I think you already know that stuff. Personally. Im too good for supplements  ;)
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

April 14, 2010, 11:14:57 pm #4 Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:19:47 pm by Calintz
I love you all so much, Lol.
I miss you all so much too.

@Game_Guy:
Life...I have been working and training. That's basically it. I am really getting into free running. It's my new hobby and that is where most of my time goes.

@Aqua:
Actually yes. I will be taking before and after pictures of my sexy body ;) prior to beginning the use of the supplements and my training regiment. I will track my weight weekly as well. I will give you all a solid go or no go with LA Muscle based on my personal results. Not that it's supposed to make up your mind for you, but we'll see together if the guys are scamming people or if they are the real deal.

@Valcos:
Oh shush!! Lol!!
My stack is simply two kinds of pills. Taken properly I should shred everything I have on my body fairly quickly. I would estimate that my percentage of body fat is currently around 13-18%. The average for Americans is 22-24%. My goal with this product is to sneak my way under 10%. If I reach this goal I will probably continue using LA Muscle products. I am using a Colon Cleanser and a Fat Burner for starters.

NOTE**
My results won't come in the form of muscle, rather cuts, tone, and solid definition. My goal is to go from slightly above average (where I am now) to practically sculpted like a model, Lol. I really believe I can do this, and I'm extremely excited to give this stuff a try.

Aqua

Omg you're practically making me drool thinking about those pictures...

I DEMAND THEM NAO!!!
:D

Valcos

You should calculate your percentage of body fat. Do the skin fold test!  :haha:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

April 14, 2010, 11:22:08 pm #7 Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:23:26 pm by Calintz
@Valcos:
Lol, I don't have the calipers... :(

@Aqua:
In time...in time. :)
I already sent the order in. I will take the pictures when my products arrives. Should be 3-5days. A week at most.

Subsonic_Noise

I'm vegan. My physical fitness is pretty much broken anyways.
:V:

Calintz

LA Muscle has pills for that!! O_o. LMAO

Spaceman McConaughey

Another stupid fat-burner... :/

:V: ?

Calintz

Well Branden, we'll find out.
I got a confirmation in the mail that my order has been shipped. I am supposed to get it within 3-5days.

Kett Shee

Even if I was into this stuff, it wouldn't matter because whatever happens I'm always just a lazy skinny kid. :P
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

winkio

I'm perfectly comfortable with my body image.  Hooray self respect!

Kett Shee

Quote from: winkio on April 16, 2010, 11:13:51 pm

XD that's exactly what I meant(I just noticed it didn't sound that way in my post)
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Calintz

Lol, I'm not doing this for body image; I'm doing it for performance.
The less body fat you have...the higher you'll jump...common sense.

So by shredding everything I have I should acquire more hang time and general height for my tricks.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: winkio on April 16, 2010, 11:13:51 pm

I have to agree with this. I'm quite skinny, and I like it this way. And even if I'd need this, I'd rather do it the regualar way - diets and sport. I don't like medication at all, I actually even refuse to take them when I'm sick. But I guess this might be useful for other people.

Diokatsu

Thread is full of faggotry. I love it.

On a side note, free running is boss. The closest I've ever come to free running is playing Assassin's Creed though. Woop.

winkio

Yeah, had to cut a bit of important stuff to remove the SPAM tumor, but let us know how it goes Calintz ;).

Calintz

Def not a problem Winkio.
Anyhow, like I said, I will have weekly updates most likely. I only have a one month supply, but if I do things properly I'm pretty sure I can accomplish a lot within a month.