Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by winkio, February 29, 2008, 08:36:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reno-s--Joker

I can't tell whether I'm good at Brawl or not... one thing I know is I give up on trying to get all those trophies in that stupid annoying blue and red room... :<_<:

Give up, I tell you! >:(

Vell

meh. I ignore those. I'm not much of the peson who needs 100% unlockage rate. I did get the mewtwo trophy.

Reno-s--Joker

... You're right.

It's such a curse being a perfectionist. :<_<: What was the Mewtwo trophy for again?

Vell

i forgot. but it's freaking Mewtwo. it's like, a Pokemon nerds, like, freaking... Neo.

Starrodkirby86

I think Mewtwo was obtained after beating All-Star on a high difficulty...It was beating a certain Mode on a difficulty, however. Such a shame, Mewtwo never made it through. Then again he was always hated for his...interesting style of play and strength...good euphemism to use I say.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Cid

I haven't played Brawl in ages. If anyone wants to go a few rounds online then I'm up for it.

Vell

Revived. Brawl. Speak of it.

I owned two people yesterday. one said they totally rocked - after GETTING rocked a few dozen times.

the other said Shiek was pathetic. I had to make his case sad.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Swimmer UltaFlame on May 04, 2009, 09:48:07 pm
Revived. Brawl. Speak of it.

I owned two people yesterday. one said they totally rocked - after GETTING rocked a few dozen times.

the other said Shiek was pathetic. I had to make his case sad.

I hope you play online. I want to introduce you to my fox.

Diokatsu

Quote from: RoseSkye on May 04, 2009, 10:02:15 pm
my fox.

I played Fox in SSB Original. He was awesome. I suck at newer varients. Probably because I have neither a Gamecube nor a Wii.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Gym Leader Diokatsu on May 04, 2009, 10:42:30 pm
Quote from: RoseSkye on May 04, 2009, 10:02:15 pm
my fox.

I played Fox in SSB Original. He was awesome. I suck at newer varients. Probably because I have neither a Gamecube nor a Wii.

You're not missing much. Fox was nerfed a little in GC, and alot in Wii.
Pika was my fav in N64, though fox could probably do mega damage vs N64 pika.

Diokatsu

Fox had an epic shine spike, but it wasn't as biased then as it is now. Wuith the characters they had, Nintendo made a fun, even, and fair game.

Vell

yeah, relatively. some characters are more overpowered. though I heard - HEARD - from a rather unreliable source, that the official best player in the world uses Jiggly.

Mightylink

I dont know the best but I do know the cheapest, just ground slam with dk on every level no one can hit him, when they get too close they just get sucked into the move, works with every stage even on hardest mode :P

This is what got me through all the endless melee's on ssbm.

Diokatsu

fugibo

I just unlocked Fox in SSE.

Teh epic.

Also, this would have to be one of my Top 10 Fav games now.

*hopes he can buy it cheap, is currently renting*