[XP] Ryex's Weapons Unleash Skills

Started by Ryex, May 11, 2009, 12:08:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

wow, how I miss this topic being replayed to I don't know. I don;t really have time to look into the Blizz ABS scripts right now and see if that will be a fix for ever but if you have more errors with a BABS version I'll take a look.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

karldaylo

bug repport:

error when the character has no weapon... XD

it can be fixed by giving a wepon to the character, but i just wanted to report this.. since its a bug XD
RESPECT LIST:Blizzard, Game_guy, Foreverzer0, Winkio, Nathmatt

Magus

June 13, 2011, 03:40:44 pm #62 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:14:02 pm by Magus
Sorry, but this just doesn't work for Blizz-abs.  No matter what I do, I get this error. I deleted this. It appeared to be an awesome script, perfect for my game, Generations (Since the bosses I created have a lot of characteristics and HP) but look at this:
Spoiler: ShowHide

That error occurs whenever the skills is being executed.

Edit:  after reinstalling it, trying the orders, etc, it still doesn't work. In fact, it completely stopped working, so I'm going to leave it as "Not compatible with blizz-abs 2.84 in my book"  I'll just try something else. But, this script does appear to be awesome, so other users out there don't give up on it.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

Have you tried putting it over/under Blizz-ABS? Maybe your script order is messing up things.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

That error looks like it it could be caused by the arguments of a method changing between versions of Babs. I'll look into it and fix the no weapon glitch while I'm at it.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

TrueCynder

Hey sorry for pushing the topic but i got a bug report and a question

1) If a player doesnt have a weapon equipt it will crush

2) is there a way the script could ask to unleash the skill ?
or could it happen in additon to a normal attack so that actor pretty much attacked twice in that turn ?