Diploma Thesis

Started by Blizzard, April 16, 2010, 04:12:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

May 20, 2010, 03:06:44 pm #20 Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 03:09:49 pm by Blizzard
That's a good idea. I have only 2 chapters left and the summary. I hope that I can maybe get it up by the end of this week. If not, then during next week for sure.

@WhiteRose: Because I am a man who pays back his debts, I can make a script for you since your mom is helping me out. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Blizzard

May 20, 2010, 03:10:10 pm #22 Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 08:47:21 am by Blizzard
I can pay her back, too. :naughty:

EDIT: Almost done. >:3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on May 20, 2010, 03:10:10 pm

D: I'd prefer if you didn't.

Anyway, she's done with this part; I just need to type her changes into the Word file (she prefers to work with paper, so it's all written on a printed version of the document) and upload it for you.

Blizzard

May 23, 2010, 04:40:39 pm #24 Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:48:42 pm by Blizzard
Alright. I'll finish the last piece and put it all up. If you can upload it until then, I'll fix the mistakes first.
God, I hope there aren't so many. xD

EDIT: BTW, you now have an official cameo appearance in the game as "Rapture Rose", a whip for Ariana. <3

EDIT:

Quote from: WhiteRose on May 23, 2010, 10:42:30 am
Quote from: Blizzard on May 20, 2010, 03:10:10 pm

D: I'd prefer if you didn't.

Lol, you're not my type.

EDIT: Done.
Wait...

Spoiler: ShowHide
JESUS H. CHRIST IN A CHICKEN BASKET! I AM DONE!

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on May 23, 2010, 04:40:39 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
JESUS H. CHRIST IN A CHICKEN BASKET! I AM DONE!

The speed of this scolling text makes me imagine you saying this in a really slow, retarded voice. But congratulations anyways.

Blizzard

May 23, 2010, 06:48:40 pm #26 Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 06:55:08 pm by Blizzard
Ok, I uploaded it already. There's a piece of text in chapter 7.2.1. that I forgot to add (formerly chapter 10). Besides that, this is it.

EDIT: I just want to mention that I'd really like all of this done before the end of next week. The thesis is due on June 18th and I'd like to send it in at least 3 weeks earlier since I'm expecting my mentor to read it and fix additional mistakes. Besides,detailed reading of 138 pages doesn't take only one hour. >.<

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on May 23, 2010, 06:48:40 pm
Ok, I uploaded it already. There's a piece of text in chapter 7.2.1. that I forgot to add (formerly chapter 10). Besides that, this is it.

EDIT: I just want to mention that I'd really like all of this done before the end of next week. The thesis is due on June 18th and I'd like to send it in at least 3 weeks earlier since I'm expecting my mentor to read it and fix additional mistakes. Besides,detailed reading of 138 pages doesn't take only one hour. >.<

It shall be done.

Blizzard

Silentknight72

Quote from: Blizzard's Diploma Thesis
I want to Enterbrain

I dont know why, but it makes me laugh.. xD  :haha:
Maybe I'll help, since i have 9 hours every day.  ;)
Sigs: ShowHide

Blizzard

Funny, I thought that I fixed that.

Blizzard

WhiteRose

I just have a little more typing to do; it shouldn't take me more than half an hour, but I've been a little busy this week (last week of school, so I had a few loose ends to tie up.) I'll definitely finish it and upload it for you before I go to bed tonight. (So, 5 hours tops.)

Silentknight72

May 28, 2010, 11:30:13 pm #33 Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 11:38:27 pm by Silentknight72
You missed many s's in the end of plural nouns..

EDIT:
Chaos continued creating more Guardians of Chaos,

Needs to be

Chaos continued creating more of his Guardians, or Chaos continued creating more Guardians, only....

WhiteRose

May 29, 2010, 12:13:00 am #34 Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 02:12:39 am by WhiteRose
Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 28, 2010, 11:30:13 pm
You missed many s's in the end of plural nouns..

EDIT:
Chaos continued creating more Guardians of Chaos,

Needs to be

Chaos continued creating more of his Guardians, or Chaos continued creating more Guardians, only....

I don't see anything incorrect in that sentence as the 'Guardian of Chaos' is a title, and the S's he leaves off are also correct, as it is always part of a possessive case for a name ending in S or and S sound (such as X.)
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/possessives.htm

EDIT: I'm typing up the last few edits right now; I'll upload the finished version in just a minute or two.

EDIT: Finished!
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5wgnu2zdem

Though the phrasing in a few sentences could be improved, everything is now grammatically correct.

Blizzard

May 29, 2010, 04:59:24 am #35 Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:05:33 am by Blizzard
I love you.

But seriously, if you need a script or something, PM me. I'll put all of this into my thesis during today and send it to my mentor.

BTW, what's your mom's name? I'd like to give her my special thanks.

EDIT: Ah, shit. :/ There's still the other chapters to do. Well, at least those chapters are only 40 pages altogether. I'll send this in anyway and see what my mentor says.

Silentknight72

faction is the one without s. and I forgot the other ones...

reason is he mentioned two? factions.

maybe he left the s...

But In the GOC(Guardians of Chaos) sentence...., It sounds awkward u know.....

awkward...

Blizzard

If you see it as a name, it doesn't.

Silentknight72

Maybe...... i have 16 days left..........

EDIT: Wait, I researched on the internet:Redundancy

WhiteRose

Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 29, 2010, 10:52:46 pm
Maybe...... i have 16 days left..........

EDIT: Wait, I researched on the internet:Redundancy

It's not redundant. 'Guardian of Chaos' is a title. Leaving any part out of it or changing the wording would be changing the title.