Contest: Graphic Pack (April 20th - April 25th)

Started by Calintz, April 20, 2010, 02:36:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Ladies and gentlemen...
If you're a fan of Graphic Design then today is your day to shine. I will be arranging a contest for CP users to partake in. The goal is simple. Let's all have fun!! There will be no prize for this contest, so only join with the intent on having fun. The rules are as follows...please don't under-mind them.

Required Resources:
We are gonna keep this simple and fun. To enter the contest you are required to create two pieces of Graphic Design.

• Signature - 400/500px by 140/150px

Rules of Engagement:
Absolutely NO flaming on a member's work will be tolerated. There is nothing that "I" can do about it, but I'm sure a mod will step in if a member decides he wants to be a **** and make fun of other people's work. You HAVE to start somewhere. Don't be a prick.

Who Can Enter:
EVERYONE!! I am encouraging all CP members who have a background in Graphic Design, or a simple interest in this area to enter this competition. (That includes you Blizzard) Judging will begin on the 25th of April. This gives you five long days to slam out a quick GFX Pack. The theme is open to whatever your hearts desires. I will probably hold more competitions later with more restrictions, but for now...simple and fun. This should be an enjoyable experience.

HAVE FUN!!
Please PM me with your finished product.

Diokatsu

Any particular theme? Like, do we have to make this relate to CP the forum in any way?

Valdred

Calintz

@Dio:
Quote from: Calintz on April 20, 2010, 02:36:41 am
Who Can Enter:
The theme is open to whatever your hearts desires. I will probably hold more competitions later with more restrictions, but for now...simple and fun. This should be an enjoyable experience.

@Valdred:
I don't see why not?

I'll be whipping something together.