Absolute

Started by Blizzard, April 21, 2010, 04:09:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

April 21, 2010, 04:09:26 am Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:42:48 pm by Blizzard
EDIT: I've been naughty again. :3 This is a new experimental song. I've tried using new generators (OH GOD, MY CPU) with some new effects. Anyway, download while it's still there. :P

Blizzard - Absolute 5:38

And yes, a similar sounding song was earlier named Perfect Chaos, but I decided to go with a different style with more power for Perfect Chaos. >:3

EDIT: This is a remastered and improved version. Get it while it's hot and not gone yet. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

I like the pads in this one. It's your usual style though, if I had to say. I can identify it pretty easily. I like the build up about 3/4 of the way through.

Blizzard

Yeah, it's supposed to be my usual style. xD That's also why I didn't want it to be Perfect Chaos. Perfect Chaos will be something else. >:3

I finished it yesterday. Right now I'm rendering the final version and I'll put it up through the next minutes.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

I actually am quite excited for this. I haven't heard anything of yours outside of what I hadn't listened to from your album in a while.

Blizzard

I also have the songs "Fields of Mirrors" and "Hartschall" planned which will lean towards oldschool Hard Trance. >:3

Ryex

*sneaks into the room**loads the mp3 onto his Ipod from the computer siting on the table and dances out*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

August 03, 2010, 04:40:45 pm #6 Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:42:14 pm by Blizzard
I uploaded a remastered version. The song was literally too loud. I adjusted the volumes, played a bit with the equalizers and even changed the synth of the main melody to improve the dynamic along with a small piece of the song. I also shortened it a bit. Except for a final touch when the whole album is done, this song is done.