Dragon ball Z ABS for RPG Maker xp

Started by ccouthen, April 21, 2010, 05:46:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ccouthen

Ok bear with me here.  Well I'm looking for ABS script that will work for my Dragon Ball Z Characters for RPG Maker XP.  I found the characters on some french resource site.  I cannot find ABS characters at all.  There was a site I found ABS animations for 2003, but the site is down.  So if anyone could help me with a ABS so that I can actually make a dbz fan game.

WhiteRose

Blizz-ABS, maybe? Or are you requesting for someone to help you sprite poses and what-not for your characters?

ccouthen

do you think blizz-abs would work?  I want it to be like Dragon Ball Z: Buu's fury.  It had a HUD with the heroes hp and ki amount, and you could push a button to cycle through all their techniques.  So yea, I guess that's basically what I need is poses.  I posted something in the resource request post, but no one responded.  I put all the characters I have on there. If needed, could you please move this topic to the more appropriate one so I can get what I need?

legacyblade

Blizz ABS would work for that. But it's very unlikely anyone will do the sprite poses for you. Scripts cant do the posing for you either, you need to learn to sprite if you want custom work done.