"Da Nadim"

Started by Nadim13, April 23, 2010, 05:57:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadim13

April 23, 2010, 05:57:13 am Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 01:53:48 am by Nadim13
Hello everybody!
Welcome to my graphic italian restaurant, "Da Nadim"!
I'll update here all my future resources and share them with all of you.

Some of them will be simple edit from others (but I don't remember perfectly who to credit, sorry, some resources I have are very old...), other will be all mine.

Here we go, with a tileset: "Floating Island".
Only the last model is from other people (but I've edited also that one), feel free to use them (and let me know if you like it). ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7LKCQ6NQ

by Blizz: Please use spoilers for images. Have a nice day~

Nadim13

May 04, 2010, 08:51:02 am #1 Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:10:55 am by Blizzard
Here a really great Tileset, a fusion of all of the RTP, edited by other users and with a lot of edits by me. Hope you like it. 8)

Edit: I'll post it in a WinRar Zip later, don't worry guys!
Spoiler: ShowHide

WhiteRose

Quote from: Nadim13 on May 04, 2010, 08:51:02 am
Here a really great Tileset, a fusion of all of the RTP, edited by other users and with a lot of edits by me. Hope you like it. 8)

Edit: I'll post it in a WinRar Zip later, don't worry guys!
Spoiler: ShowHide

Long tileset is long. I can't imagine anyone would use so many tiles on a single map. Still, someone might find it useful, and people will be able to borrow tiles and what-not from it. Good work!

Starrodkirby86

Oh, that's good that you're going to post a compressed archive of it...The image got resized due to its tremendous size, so downloading one is necessary.

Having all the tiles at once is good, but it's best to have just as many tiles as you're going to need...The longer the tileset, the more RPG Maker spends time loading up all them tiles. So the performance might actually decrease, etc. Still, a clever idea.

Floating Island is great. Somewhat limited, but hey, that's where one can add their own furniture. Or use events~

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Nadim13

Ok, guys, I've updated the tileset on megaupload (open post). Sorry if it takes too much, but I was busy these days. :^_^':

@WhiteRose & Starrod: tnx! I've made a so huge tileset because, using the Dynamic Maps Script, I need a lot of tiles to let the player to create a big village, with a lot of variety.
Some tiles are the same in this tileset, and it's a bit confusing but... hey, there is everything!

Last, some tiles are made by me, or recolored by me, so, you're free to use it in your game, but please, credit me! ;)