New affiliate button and new looks

Started by Blizzard, April 25, 2010, 02:02:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

I'm glad the forum matches my avatar and sig now >} If you haven't already, you should make blue the default theme.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Honestly I like the red. It's easy on my eyes and doesn't stand out that much, which is weird because red primarily functions to do the opposite of that. But I find it more calm and collected.

Blizzard

I know. It's mainly because it's a darker shade of red. I like red myself and eventually I will return to red, I just need a change from time to time even if it's just temporary. xD *changes skin from blue to another color*

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I prefer the Dark Chaos theme. (Black/White/Yellow) It helps my eyes when looking at more darker colors or darker shades.

I liked the blue for a little but the white background just throws off my eyes and I get a headache if I'm looking at it too long. Its still cool though <3

winkio

Starrodkirby86

May 02, 2010, 03:11:18 pm #26 Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 05:35:48 pm by Starrodkirby86
The red theme gives me great nostalgia of the old days...Not to mention the simplistic red/white look makes this forum relaxing to be in...or something.

I got to check the other skins though.

For the affiliate button, I appreciate the whole "It's a trap!" thing with the CP quite a lot. Now how many people will realize this is an RPG Making Community... :v

EDIT: Oooh...the blue is definitely relaxing.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I'm on violet right now.

I'm glad you guys like it.

Diokatsu

Violet was a bit strong for my eyes, but I'm a huge fan of purple. :3

Blizzard