Hello!

Started by Aqua, March 02, 2008, 12:10:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

Hello everyone here at CP!

I've been browsing here for awhile now because I <3 Blizz-ABS and told myself to join the forum when the newest version comes out.

Can't wait to meet everyone! (especially Master-Scriptor Blizz)

~Aqua

P.S. Here's picture I drew on PS with a lame Haiku waaaay back in August.

Starrodkirby86

Welcome welcome! We won't bite, promise. Well, can't assure you for some people...just kidding. Anyway, you'll notice a lot of extremely active people and a lot of the occasional hoodlums that hang out here. It's a great place, hope you'll enjoy like everyone else here.

Judging by your picture (Which is a nice piccy by the way, with a haiku that indeed works), you seem to have some art skills. That can be a strong point for the RPG Making world, no?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

Hehe thanks for the welcome and comments about the picture.

I'm starting to learn how to sprite by learning Frankenspriting for now.  Want me to post the sprites I made that I'm gonna use for my game with Blizz-ABS?

Starrodkirby86

I think instead of posting, you should rather post in the Resources or Creativity Forum. It's more...organized that way. Of course, I'm not the type of person that goes there much, but nevertheless, you should always check that spot. Hope you do well in Frakenspriting, I heard some great character sets were made out of them. Don't know which ones though.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Welcome to CP! :) I sometimes frankensprite myself. It depends on whether I do have some similar looking parts or not.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nerissya

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Valcos

Welcome to the forum! ;D I am the greatest person on the forum ;D Dont listen to what anyone else says....... ::)......

(I was joking ;D)
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

Hey. Welcome to CP I'm the resident spammer  ;D And frankenspriting is awesome! I think DAS frankensprites and she's amazing!

Calintz

Hey...
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Check out the "Well in the Woods" in the New projects thread and leave some feedback if you get some extra time please.

Nortos

Ditto for me my project The Hourglass of Ages (in my sig :)) :P

and welcome

nerissya

lol, advertising. :P

Fallen Angel X

Yeah from what I hear Noros's sig is a walking advertisement  :-\

legacyblade

Oh, I forgot to say sup...

>_>

<_<

sup?

nerissya

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on March 03, 2008, 03:47:27 pm
Yeah from what I hear Noros's sig is a walking advertisement  :-\

Yeah but you can have it in your sig because it personal but you may not post it anywhere else methinks.

Fallen Angel X

Yeah you can't except for in the advertisement section  ;D

Vell

welcome, and btw, he's the 'Almighty Blizzard of Script Writing.'

Nortos

I'm confused by your bad grammar you guys

nerissya

Quote from: Nortos on March 04, 2008, 01:39:33 am
I'm confused by your bad grammar you guys

Sowwy Nortos.. =(

Nortos

awww it's ok because your cute when your apoligetic :)

Fantasist

Welcome TerraAqua :D

(late welcome, I know, better late than never!)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews