Character Spriters for The Dimension Adventures

Started by lonely_cubone, April 29, 2010, 10:40:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lonely_cubone

April 29, 2010, 10:40:43 pm Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 07:05:12 pm by lonely_cubone
I am currently looking for 1 or 2 character spriters for my game The Dimension Adventures. An overview of the game can be found here: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6259.0.html

I will be doing everything else (other than scripting) for the game, including writing, eventing, mapping, and composing music. I will be using RTP tilesets, animations and sound effects, and scripts by other people, but everything else will be original. Thus, the characters will need to look good combined with the RTP tilesets.

I have not yet decided whether or not I am using Blizz-ABS, but if I am using it, I will also need animations for attacking, sneaking, running, etc. If I'm not using Blizz-ABS, I'll be using a side-view battle script, which still needs charsets for enemies, so either way I will need enemy charsets. For main characters I will probably want something quite specific, but for most things I can be as general or specific as you like (so I can ask you for "A big watery thing for a boss" or "A giant purple ball with a dozen tentacles, each of which moves independently, and seven tiny red eyes", whichever you prefer).

EDIT: I thought I'd clarify, I won't need sprites for human characters, since I can use various generators for those. All I'll need is the more unusual characters, like the Little Humphis, Budd, Mr. Ghostie, most of the enemies, etc.

If you want to contact me, PMs would be preferred, as I don't have MSN, but I could get MSN if someone is serious about helping with this and really wants me to.