Knights of the Black Gate - Team Recruitment

Started by vvalkingman, April 17, 2010, 11:11:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vvalkingman

Hey there you sexy forum :naughty: I have a project that I am trying to get the ball rolling on:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,6143.0.html?

I need major help in the Battler artwork, Sprite artwork, and Maps areas. I have the storyboard already written(that was the fun part hehe), music has already been chosen, and I have begun work on the database section. Just trying to get a team together so that we can get this game out there for people to enjoy ;) comment or pm me and I'll give you the specifics. Thank you for your interest!

zane203

I'm open to help with some mapping, and eventing. Dont count me in as a full time team member tho =/ im working on learning scripting and developing a event/script system =3

but yea what i can do when on my free time, i'll help you out =]

OH and im also a wiz at photoshop, so any titles, game overs and or promo ads you want let me know
--ZenOokami--

Valdred

same goes for me, I don't have time to be a full team member. But if you need any scripts, charsets, maps, event systems/help or title screens. Just ask.

vvalkingman

Well every little bit counts, thanks for wanting to get involved :haha: I'll pm you two and explain what i could use your help with. Again thanks for the interest ;)

Lakieth

Hey wasup i could do mapping cant script (yet) though and eventing im pretty good at but like the rest not fulltime membeer

vvalkingman

Cool, thanks for the mapping help guys I'll be compiling a list of what is needed mapping-wise and I'll send that list to you all :)

Still looking for spriters :ninja:

Valdred

You can request charsets, I may be doing it. (I'm veeery lazy)

vvalkingman

Well I managed to recruit an artist, so I might be requesting char sets once she sends me a few sketchs. Things are progressing and I thank you for the support, as for the mappers I will have information for you soon :)