Delete

Started by Geust, May 04, 2010, 08:53:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Geust

May 04, 2010, 08:53:23 pm Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:29:46 am by earthnite
Thanks.

lonely_cubone

Use the event command Change Gold, set it to Increase and Variable, and choose the variable where you store the number of dots.

Starrodkirby86

May 04, 2010, 11:13:21 pm #2 Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:14:55 pm by Starrodkirby86
That should be the same script as the one in our forum, right?

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

It's exactly what Cubone said. Find what variable is being used by finding Cheese_Variable (At default it's 25), then simply do the aforementioned.

Maybe have it reset to 0 after every transaction...

And also, unless things cost a lot of money in the game, you might consider doing something like this broken very early within the game. I can simply farm for gold through this method instead of gather money from fighting enemies. It'll make the game much easier for me. Then again, no one really thinks of doing this (Or would bother wasting the time to?) so you're all right, I guess. :p

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

lonely_cubone

I think you could do it with common events. Whenever you go to a different map (after the Transfer Player command, but in the same event), activate a switch. Make that switch the trigger for a Autorun Common Event. Then, in that Common Event, increase the gold, set the variable used to 0, and turn off the switch. That should work.