[RESOLVED] Need Help On Resizing

Started by Glucku, May 06, 2010, 04:16:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Glucku

May 06, 2010, 04:16:35 pm Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:24:07 am by Starrodkirby86
I'm gonna say I'm sorry ahead of time if I've posted this in the wrong place  :^_^':
So I've been searching the net for a sprite generator and the only one that seems to be decent is http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/
The only problem I've come to discover is after print screening and cutting out everything else with paint.net (somewhat similar to photoshop), I import it and apparently the sprites are a bit bigger than they should be. Well I tried resizing them myself but they ended up turning out blurry. If anyone has a suggestion on how to resize these sprites or anything I'd really appreciate it :D. Thanks!

Starrodkirby86

Too blurry? If you're trying to resize it to something that isn't so bad on the pixels (Like say 50%...?) then change the sampling from Bilinear (Smooth) to Nearest Neighbor (Pixelated). Hopefully, the resize won't look ugly at all. I don't have Paint.NET, so I hope that you can find these features on your own. If you can't, feel free to upload the image here so anyone of us can do it for you.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Glucku

By George I think I got it! Thanks a lot man haha. Your help is very much obliged :D

Starrodkirby86

No problem! Happy game making.

*Marks [Resolved]*

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).