Aqua

I was just thinking today about where you were :x

Blizzard

*slaps Hex* Where's my orange juice?! >8U
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Hex!!! Welcome back!  :D

Landith

I want orange juice too :O

Welcome back!! :D

(Hexamin)

What's funny though is I go on leave tomorrow... so... I'll be gone another month almost... lovely right?
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Blizzard

Aw. :( How long did you say you had to stay there? 6 months, wasn't it?

BTW, winkio will release an update on Blizz-ABS in the next few days.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

And why didn't you wanna be rescued like how we planned...?

Subsonic_Noise

I told him that I'd come flying over to Iraq on my magikarp to get him outta there, but he insisted that magikarps can't learn fly. :(

(Hexamin)

NEW BABS?!  WITH COMBOS?!  My faith in humanity has been restored.  And aqua, I waited for weeks to get rescued but your people never came.

And... I'll be here til august.  But, I'll be back from leave at the end of may.  So... that's when I'll actively pick CP back up.

But... instead of just waiting til then to make a reappearnace and decided to do it now... cause... I missed you

So alas, let us enjoy these fleeting moments!  Until I'm back in the states getting trashed on teh beaches of Texas.
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

Starrodkirby86

YEAAAAH MY BOI HEX

WE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999

p.s. I hope you enjoy your long period of non-CP! Come back with some awesome stories to share ~

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Quote from: (Hexamin) on May 07, 2010, 07:23:49 pm
NEW BABS?!  WITH COMBOS?!  My faith in humanity has been restored.  And aqua, I waited for weeks to get rescued but your people never came. :naughty:

And... I'll be here til august.  But, I'll be back from leave at the end of may.  So... that's when I'll actively pick CP back up. :naughty:

But... instead of just waiting til then to make a reappearnace and decided to do it now... cause... I missed you

So alas, let us enjoy these fleeting moments!  Until I'm back in the states getting trashed on teh beaches bitches of Texas.

Fixed.