My personal website

Started by Blizzard, May 12, 2010, 04:48:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

i think it's because there isn't enough money to pay the sales tax or something
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

I'm gonna buy your album as soon as I get another itunes card. I just haven't had the money to get it.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

D: i would buy ur music but i have no money.

Blizzard

Lol, ask your mom if she's gonna borrow you some. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

I'm gonna rip the music from your site :naughty: (j/k) I like that player widget.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

G_G

I finally got a 15$ itunes card, going to buy your album now <3

Blizzard

Blizzard

October 12, 2010, 02:08:11 pm #28 Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 02:10:59 pm by Blizzard
Alright, I decided to use gay flash. I figured out the basic stuff within the hour and the rest isn't so complicated as well.

http://blizzard.chaos-project.com/test/

When I find a day or two of free time, I'll sit down and make this work. Putting together a music player and using an additional song selection via buttons in a separate menu isn't much of a job.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

The glow-blinking buttons are kinda awesome. xD

Blizzard

I've been working a bit on it and I like the current result. I still need to implement a proper music player and add some links where you can buy the songs and some bio/contact info. I will also overwork the background a bit and probably make the grey area completely white blending in with the background.

http://blizzard.chaos-project.com/test/

Also, the cover for Perfect Chaos isn't fully done yet.

G_G

You are verd'y sneaky sir!

I love the design its awesome.

winkio

the pulsing flashes are really annoying to me personally.  Everything else is looking good though.

Blizzard

You think? I think it's fancy. And it isn't shown all the time, only on mouse rollover. Do you have an alternative idea what I could use? Anybody else find it annoying?

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on December 28, 2010, 03:27:17 pm
You think? I think it's fancy. And it isn't shown all the time, only on mouse rollover. Do you have an alternative idea what I could use? Anybody else find it annoying?

I think it's pretty cool; it might be better if it just lit up on mouse-over rather then pulsing, but I'd probably have to see the two and compare to pick which I like better.

G_G

I'm curious. Was this by chance made in Flash Catalyst?

Blizzard

winkio

I think if it didn't go away completely, it would annoy me less.  Like, pulse from 50% to 100%, instead of 0 to 100.  Or maybe have a different color when it pulses.  Just have it do something noticeable when it's not pulsing and I'm mousing over.

Blizzard

http://blizzard.chaos-project.com/test

It's almost done. I only need to add some info and make demo versions of all my songs.
Also, Flash is a bitch. It's great for animations, but sound, reading data from external files and dynamic GUI creation is horrible.