ABS (resolved)

Started by nathmatt, March 02, 2008, 09:40:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

March 02, 2008, 09:40:08 pm Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 02:58:33 pm by nathmatt
this is more of a help request im using blizzards abs script & i im trying to edit the char stes so i can use the weapons but when i slash down he moves up heres my project

http://rapidshare.com/files/96620857/Project7.exe.html
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Aqua

Hm... I can't testplay your game for some reason... But I think I know how to fix it...

Line 133 of Part 1 in your script is...
ACTOR_SPRITE_Y_OFFSET = 3

Make it 112 and I think it should work if you followed Blizz's base for sword attack sprite.

Blizzard

Well, I used 112 because of the flail length. You don't have to use 112, you can use smaller sprites with something like 32 if you don't have any long weapons. That'w what the option is for: To allow you to have an offset for downlooking sprites in case you are using long weapons.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

March 03, 2008, 03:35:37 pm #3 Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:46:18 pm by nathmatt
i tried turning it to 3 but ill try it again & yess i did use blizzards abs demos charsets as a base

edit: it didnt work
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Aqua

Quote from: nathmatt on March 03, 2008, 03:35:37 pm
i tried turning it to 3 but ill try it again & yess i did use blizzards abs demos charsets as a base

edit: it didnt work

I meant that your script had it on 3 and it should be around 112 if you used Blizz's Demo Charsets.

nathmatt

oh i need to make 112 ill try that
Join Dead Frontier
My script