[RESOLVED] Simple Follow event (NO CATERPILLAR)

Started by elmangakac, May 13, 2010, 01:20:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

elmangakac

May 13, 2010, 01:20:17 am Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:45:31 am by elmangakac
 :roll:
Hello everyone.... i have a little request....

Somebody knows how i can do that a single event follow you around the map, but when this event it close to the character move a few tiles away , in that way the event dont block your way. Like a Pet or a Dog o_O

Thank You very Much

Alton Wyte

I made an event for it. It will follow until it gets two tiles away then it will move randomly until it falls out of the area. If you want it to stand still just remove the move random:

elmangakac

May 13, 2010, 10:44:44 pm #2 Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 01:39:14 am by elmangakac
No no no!!! Its perfect!! Thank you very very much..... i like create games but i dont know so much about scripts & engines..... and this is just what i want..... I like the random move... looks more real in the case of an animal...

Thank you very very much ^_^

EDIT:

Well... i tested.... but sometimes........ if the character touch the follow event..... the move of the event and character stops....

i try making a passable event..... but the follow evento moves and walk in the walls.... and... i dont know!!

Alton Wyte

I can not recreate your problem. How does your event look exactly?

elmangakac

May 15, 2010, 09:35:03 am #4 Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:44:53 am by elmangakac
well this is my event.... its my spanish interpretation of your english engine.... but are the same ^_^  :shy:

Spoiler: ShowHide

i dont know.... i dont care if the event can do an action if interact with the player...
i only want that dont stop the movement of both!!! ^_^

uh!

And thank you very much again!!!

EDIT:

The problem was solved!! I use one of the BLIZZabs version that have a BUG... but know the last version fix the bug and this dont happen anymore!!!