ZAP!

Started by This Side Backwards, January 27, 2010, 07:46:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

This Side Backwards

@ Ryex

I forgot to put the switches in the right spot, hence allowing you to start over at the next level without having finished the first completely, I'll fix that for the next release. And after getting hit, you are immune, except it's only for a very short period of time, I'll change it so that it's a bit longer in the next release.

@ C.C. Royal

When you get hit the whole background changes and displays the words "HIT" (see screenshots). Also, there should be a small animation on the player, I'll check and see if it's working as it should. Also, in the top left corner, a little "Watch It!" and DANGER!" flashes on and off if you have low life (two or one life left) (see screenshots). Also, if you have sound on, you hear heartbeats when you reach 2 lives, and they get louder when you only have one life left. I'll possibly make a larger animation for the player when hit to make it more obvious (it's currently the same as enemies).

I'll definitely take both into account though, I'll make changes probably next weekend and release a new version then. Thanks again guys!

This Side Backwards

::::Version 2.5 is now out::::

Fixed level skipping bug, score box frames (they now include all the text and do not cut off any). Also made longer immunity times and updated the menu screen.