Vell

Yes, Winkio, sorry I forgot to mention.

Silentknight72

Okay. I removed the heal  and demon thing. and the luta thing.  :naughty:
Maybe I watched too much naruto last time.... :^_^':

And If there's a slot in villain can i be one?  :evil:
Sigs: ShowHide

Vell

Yes, you're one of the villains, Silent, I said that in my accepting-you post.

Silentknight72

I need an evil laugh or a more evil outfit.....

Fallen Angel X

Name: Jordan
Personality: A bit shaky at first and rather irritable considering that she first awoke recently. She inherited some of her parent's personality traits, like being a bit impatient and somewhat nervous.
Physical Description:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Wears gis of varying colors, though, most prominently the version found in the pic. She removes the mask when she's comfortable. She prefers to go barefoot, or socks, or sandals. She dislikes shoes as her body feels it is a bit cumbersome. She's got one blue and one red eye. Her hair is red.
Weapons: Bare fists.
Abilities: Fast (Not like Flash fast but more or less a smidge slower than a cheetah), Able to focus mental energy and able to release it. She can store it into her hand and can deliver a more damaging blow. She can also fire it off as an energy blast, resembling a blue fireball (Not as lethal as an actual fireball, but, it'll still hurt if hit by it). When focusing mental energy, the body part that is storing it will radiate blue.

Vell

Silentknight72

we need 5 more. And who is the leader of the groups?

:V

Fallen Angel X

Is there any backstory to Silent's character joining Luta and Destra? Or is it just he awoke with them?

Silentknight72

I killed the one experimenting on us.  :evil:

Subsonic_Noise

May 22, 2010, 07:24:28 am #29 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 07:43:22 am by Subsonic_Noise
Name: Nathanael
Personality: Nobody really knows anything about him. He barely ever speaks or even shows emotions, and even if he does speak, it often is far too confusing to understand. He seems to prefer to stay out of conflicts of any kind and completes his tasks with a cold precision, but seemingly no enthusiasm at all.
Physical Description:
Nathanael has a pale skin and near to white, medium long hair.
Most of the time, he wears a long, tattered coat which is either black or a shade of gray and a black blindfold or glasses.
Abilities: Manipulation creation of sound. Since Nathanael was born blind, his brain focuses mainly on sounds, and his power adapted to this. He can, at his will, create, transform and manipulate soundwaves however he wants, be it to amplify it to an unendurable high volume, to stop an order from reaching its goal or to create complex audio illusions to drive the enemy insane.
Weapons: None, though from time to time he uses several small objects to create sound with so he can amplify it, since creating a sound needs high concentration.

And yes, I know this description is terrible. That's what is to be expected from someone trying to contribute to an rp who hasn't slept or eaten at all for one day. :P

Silentknight72

Vell

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on May 22, 2010, 06:43:09 am
Is there any backstory to Silent's character joining Luta and Destra? Or is it just he awoke with them?

He'll wak eup with you guys, and probably join up with Luta and Des when the group first meets them.

Oh yeah, Betrayal.

Subsonic_Noise

Is my character accepted? For weakness, I guess being blind is enough, isn't it?

Vell

Silentknight72

May 22, 2010, 11:14:16 am #34 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 11:16:13 am by Silentknight72
Dont, Karp karp, remember all the advice i gave u, dont betray the evil forces!

Um, In the illusion thing u meant the interfering of the sound waves to the brain waves then messing their brains?

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 22, 2010, 11:14:16 am
Dont, Karp karp, remember all the advice i gave u, dont betray the evil forces!

Um, In the illusion thing u meant the interfering of the sound waves to the brain waves then messing their brains?

Making the enemy hear voices, steps, sounds of enemies attacking, subliminal screams or even make them think they went deaf by interupting all soundwaves before they reach them. Or just very loud dissonant noise. All that freaky stuff that can make people go insane.
Also, sound can manipulate people much easier than you might think, especially sounds your brain only notices subconsciously.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 19, 2010, 02:23:10 am
Ulta, your stories are always cool 8). Maybe I'll Join:

Name: Fate
Personality: Really quiet. He does not speak much,he uses telepathy to talk with his allies, He hates ignorant people.
Physical Description: About 7'1, short, white hair, and Red and black eyes. Wears a black tux, black pants, and wears rings with different powers.    
Weaponry: Knives(and his rings)
Abilities: Abilities of his rings:

• Can Summon Ice/Black Flames
  • Summon Knives
  • Make Illusions if u look into his eyes and rings
  • Releases Sonic Heatwaves that goes inside an object, and after it receives enough sonic-heatwaves simply, it will explode.

Note: if he overuses his powers, he'll vomit blood and his eyes will bleed.(and 35% chance that he will die)
Too Strong?(u can always change it Ulta-San)
Fate 15 yrs old: ShowHide

This feels reminiscent of Heavy Rain and Naruto. I look forward to facing him in battle >8U

4 more. I guess if we get impatient, some people can make two characters.

Silentknight72

May 22, 2010, 10:05:08 pm #37 Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:16:45 am by Silentknight72
This Will be my Backup Thing.

Name: Riko
Personality: Talkative. Childish, but smart and attractive.
Physical Description: About 6'1, long, Brown hair, and Blue eyes,and elven ears. Wears Maid Uniform.    
Weaponry: Bow And Arrow.
Abilities: Can fire a Powerful shot with her bow, if it hits, it will damage 45% of your health
           Split Shot: Her Arrows can multiply.
           Stone Gaze: Her Eyes Turn Into Green Serpent Eyes and any enemy who looks at her will turn into stone.(temporarily)
            Can summon a very big sword.

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on May 22, 2010, 09:03:16 pm
This feels reminiscent of Heavy Rain,Negima and Naruto. I look forward to facing him in battle >8U

You Looked into my eyes. Now DIE!!! Amaterasu! Kuchiyose no Jutsu! --Susanoo! Tsukuyomi! Mangekyo Sharingan!
Die!

P.S. lets make it 5 on nine or 5 on 7? or 5 on 11?

Subsonic_Noise

That would make ne difference because I could easily get rid of all of your characters. The ones of Ulta are the real challenge anyways. :P

Silentknight72

No. u look into my eyes, u dream, u sleep, u die.