Adventure! - Signups + Discussion

Started by Vell, May 16, 2010, 12:33:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 23, 2010, 05:58:34 am
No. u look into my eyes, u dream, u sleep, u die.

...to which Nathanael is immune because he's blind....

Silentknight72

blind or not, you are still a human. and i can fire u up the turn u into ice and destroy you and the ice together as a throw thousand knives.
Fufufufufufu....... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Sigs: ShowHide

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 23, 2010, 06:12:44 am
blind or not, you are still a human. and i can fire u up the turn u into ice and destroy you and the ice together as a throw thousand knives.

I'm still immune to two of your four powers, and I'm pretty sure soundwaves travel alot faster than your flames or knifes ever could. :P

Silentknight72

It can travel 345 meters per second, meaning I have the advantage.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 23, 2010, 06:22:49 am
It can travel 345 meters per second, meaning I have the advantage.

Try to get ulta to accept that. I doubt she will.

winkio

QuoteStone Gaze: Her Eyes Turn Into Green Serpent Eyes and any enemy who looks at her will turn into stone.

What effect do mirrors/sunglasses have?

Vell

Quote from: winkio on May 23, 2010, 10:45:51 am

QuoteStone Gaze: Her Eyes Turn Into Green Serpent Eyes and any enemy who looks at her will turn into stone.

What effect do mirrors/sunglasses have?

I'm going to say that Mirrors and sunglasses nullify the effect, and it is nulled if the person is wearing ANY sort of reflective surface that is seeable. Also, people are only in a stone state for a short period of time. Keeping hax to a minimum is me. Villains are exceptions 'because they're evil and shit.

Silentknight72

Can we post our own goals? my goal is:
To create another world which will not cease for eternity.
and I will be the ruler of that world!

Fallen Angel X

Your reign of tyranny will end before it can start! Wonder twin powers unite! Now, let's see if we can't do something bout my boredom.

Vell

Ok people, start making second characters.

Silentknight72

winkio

Yay.  I took my time deciding between an acrobat and a tank, and decided that RPing a tank is always fun.

Name: Patrick Block
Personality:  pompous and self-centered.  Thinks he is unstoppable.  Doesn't like to follow orders or lead - more of a lone ranger.
Physical Description: Hulking - 8 feet tall, and ripped.  Wears a solid-color T-shirt and shorts at pretty much all times.
Weaponry: mostly his hands.  Able to pick up and wield large objects as weapons though.
Abilities: strength, high pain tolerance, able to stand the cold (snow), quick healing, and tough skin - blades can still pierce it, but it scrapes and small cuts cannot.

Silentknight72

But you're not blind arent u? but atleast i can toast you and freeze you with my ice crystals and pierce you with billions of knives. ^_^

Vell

And in the meantime you're being attacked by two other people.

You won't -ever- be in the middle of a one on one if the good guys can handle it.

Silentknight72

No. My Illusion is Tsukuyomi style. u cant move in real life if i dont want u to move.
but in dream world I can control every thing...
if Enemy of Fate look in his eyes/rings, their powers deactivate in real life but now in dreamworld/tsukuyomi world or whatever....

Fallen Angel X

Ehh save a spare spot. Going to make a teleport character in the morning

:D

Silentknight72

U cant teleport when u are in the illusion.
u cant be as smart as S_N....
Because he found a way to escape my brilliant plan... Haha

Vell

I'm just saying right now, it's ok to be creative and everything, but what -I- say goes. And I'm not one who lets haxxness go unpunished. So it's nice for all of you to come up with your ideas and trying to one-up and cockblock eachother, however, it should be noted that for the most part I'll only let you get away with so much. I mean, Des's not even REALLY a villain(She WILL attack the good guys, though. Des doesn't want Luta to die, afteh all) and Luta was designed to handle a majority of the good guys(she's been toned down since there's a third villain now, though).

King Munkey

I am kinda interested in joining. If I do decide to join it will be later after I get off of work before I make my character.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

WhiteRose

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 24, 2010, 11:07:46 pm
I'm just saying right now, it's ok to be creative and everything, but what -I- say goes. And I'm not one who lets haxxness go unpunished. So it's nice for all of you to come up with your ideas and trying to one-up and cockblock eachother, however, it should be noted that for the most part I'll only let you get away with so much. I mean, Des's not even REALLY a villain(She WILL attack the good guys, though. Des doesn't want Luta to die, afteh all) and Luta was designed to handle a majority of the good guys(she's been toned down since there's a third villain now, though).

I'm all for it if Luta's stronger than us, since it will make the game more challenging and enjoyable, but is there any reason behind it in the story? If we were all created the same way, shouldn't our power levels be about equal? Just curious; knowing more about the backstory will allow me to roleplay better. Unless of course it's a secret or something, in which case you don't need to say.