Adventure! - Signups + Discussion

Started by Vell, May 16, 2010, 12:33:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

May 25, 2010, 05:58:04 pm #60 Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 06:01:13 pm by Fallen Angel X
Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 24, 2010, 01:11:22 am
U cant teleport when u are in the illusion.
u cant be as smart as S_N....
Because he found a way to escape my brilliant plan... Haha

lol, I wasn't even trying to outsmart your plan. I'm just preparing setups. Besides, teleportation is a handy power. Don't mess with it. Besides, I can always just look at your feet when I fight you.

Name: Justin "Houshi" Wong
Personality: Bright and cheery, like a star. He smiles a lot, enough for Jordan to be freaked out by his "unnatural" smile. He developed this personality due to the circumstances in which he was created for, a bleak and empty world. And through sheer optimism, he is able to maintain himself.
Physical Description:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Smiles a lot. Has brown hair, wears suits, and jeans. He is moderately built and is around 5'10 in height. He weighs 65kg.

Abilities: His powers are instant teleportation, which allows him to teleport himself and anything in his possession as long it weighs under around 130-137 kilograms to anywhere in a radius of around 81-85 meters. He generally carries a strap of nails around his leg that he can teleport to pin down enemies. One disadvantage of his power is that he has to concentrate on where he, the object(s), and/or person he holds/touches would be teleported to, for any disturbance in his concentration will make his powers useless.

He has photographic memory,

Vell

Quote from: WhiteRose on May 25, 2010, 05:18:58 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on May 24, 2010, 11:07:46 pm
I'm just saying right now, it's ok to be creative and everything, but what -I- say goes. And I'm not one who lets haxxness go unpunished. So it's nice for all of you to come up with your ideas and trying to one-up and cockblock eachother, however, it should be noted that for the most part I'll only let you get away with so much. I mean, Des's not even REALLY a villain(She WILL attack the good guys, though. Des doesn't want Luta to die, afteh all) and Luta was designed to handle a majority of the good guys(she's been toned down since there's a third villain now, though).

I'm all for it if Luta's stronger than us, since it will make the game more challenging and enjoyable, but is there any reason behind it in the story? If we were all created the same way, shouldn't our power levels be about equal? Just curious; knowing more about the backstory will allow me to roleplay better. Unless of course it's a secret or something, in which case you don't need to say.

Luta was supposed to be the 'police' of the group - the last to awaken in the world. Alone, she would've been taught by the computer what SHOULD have been done, and thus checked on the others. Afterwards, if they had gone wonky, she'd have eliminated any of them beyond saving. So, basically, she was INTENDED to be Lawful Good. ...Something went weird with the tech, though, and she awoke early. WAYYYYYYYYY early. And now the computer has activated the defense mechanism. That is, everyone else, to police her. Only Luta also awoke Des, and the two of them somehow cause the other guy to turn to their side.

Meaning you're in for one BITCH of a fight.

Fallen Angel X

Vell

Note: If I don't complain about your character and I post after it, I probably accepted it.

YES.

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: Silentknight72 on May 22, 2010, 10:05:08 pm
This Will be my Backup Thing.

Name: Riko
Personality: Talkative. Smart, Loyal.
Physical Description: About 6'1, long, black hair, and Blue eyes,and elven ears. Wears Maid Uniform.    
Weaponry: Bow And Arrow.
Abilities: Can fire a Powerful shot with her bow, if it hits, it will kill you instantly.
           Split Shot: Her Arrows can multiply.
           Stone Gaze: Her Eyes Turn Into Green Serpent Eyes and any enemy who looks at her will turn into stone.

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on May 22, 2010, 09:03:16 pm
This feels reminiscent of Heavy Rain,Negima and Naruto. I look forward to facing him in battle >8U

You Looked into my eyes. Now DIE!!! Amaterasu! Kuchiyose no Jutsu! --Susanoo! Tsukuyomi! Mangekyo Sharingan!
Is Equal to DEATH.

P.S. lets make it 5 on nine or 5 on 7? or 5 on 11?

On a curiousity note, did this get approved?

Vell

Yes in regards to general.

NO in regards to insta-kill. And stoning isn't hax.

Silentknight72

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 25, 2010, 06:53:27 pm
Yes in regards to general.

NO in regards to insta-kill. And stoning isn't hax.

kay. not insta kill. Maybe 45% of ur health.  :D
Sigs: ShowHide

Fallen Angel X

What're the limitations to silent's eye abilities other than overuse = bad.

Like, how far of a radius will it reach. Can it affect multiple people at once? Does it take massive concentration to maintain these eye abilities. Are they always active? Does his illusion world have a different time system?(like Tsukoyomi in Naruto)

If it's not disclosed idc. I can probably still kick his ass. Oh and Ulta, Justin's ability is pretty much like Kuroko's abilities in Index.

Silentknight72

as long as you look at me. it's like devil eye in getbackers.

Vell

Quote from: Fallen Angel X on May 26, 2010, 10:32:32 pm
What're the limitations to silent's eye abilities other than overuse = bad.

Like, how far of a radius will it reach. Can it affect multiple people at once? Does it take massive concentration to maintain these eye abilities. Are they always active? Does his illusion world have a different time system?(like Tsukoyomi in Naruto)

If it's not disclosed idc. I can probably still kick his ass. Oh and Ulta, Justin's ability is pretty much like Kuroko's abilities in Index.

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 23, 2010, 11:35:22 am
Quote from: winkio on May 23, 2010, 10:45:51 am

QuoteStone Gaze: Her Eyes Turn Into Green Serpent Eyes and any enemy who looks at her will turn into stone.

What effect do mirrors/sunglasses have?

I'm going to say that Mirrors and sunglasses nullify the effect, and it is nulled if the person is wearing ANY sort of reflective surface that is seeable. Also, people are only in a stone state for a short period of time. Keeping hax to a minimum is me. Villains are exceptions 'because they're evil and shit.

*coughcough*

Silentknight72

Dont overuse CP. you'll get sick. xD

Fallen Angel X

So, if he walks into an entire crowd and they all look at him, they're all caught in his illusion? But wouldn't that constitute overuse? Sorry, I'm still understanding the extent of the abilities.

Silentknight72

No it's not,its depending on the strength he uses. example, he uses 1000 kilameters for his illusion of real black flames = overuse and % chance to die.

winkio

psh, knowing the full extent of everyone's powers takes the fun out of RP.  It's not chess, its a creative world.  Have some fun and stop trying so hard.

Silentknight72

yeah. but i think we need some kind of army/minions?

Vell

Quote from: winkio on May 27, 2010, 11:01:03 pm
psh, knowing the full extent of everyone's powers takes the fun out of RP.  It's not chess, its a creative world.  Have some fun and stop trying so hard.

This. This so fucking hard.

I mean really guys, in large part you're ALL ON THE SAME TEAM. Except for one of you, and that character's not even as bad as Luta is, even though all her abilities are natural human abilities taken to the GODDAMN EXTREME. Destra is borderline god, but she's also so incredibly nice she won't go serious on anyone anyway.

Silentknight72

11. need one more. pls. help us................

Vell

I think we need either one or two more.

CMON PEOPLE SIGNUP.

winkio

has everyone made a second character?

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on June 03, 2010, 07:45:37 pm
has everyone made a second character?

I haven't; I think I could role-play better as only a single character. If necessary, however, I can create a second one.